THE DISCUSSION FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has this case driven some of the McCann supporters over the edge?

+17
Slartibartfast
Johnny22
Miss B Having
Montclair
Saldo
AJS
dannyboy
pathfinder73
Faithlilly
Grom
stopspammers
GLOBAL MODERATOR
Drivel Spotter
enyam
Texty
Travers
South Downs
21 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Has this case driven some of the McCann supporters over the edge? - Page 7 Empty Re: Has this case driven some of the McCann supporters over the edge?

Post by Faithlilly Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:51 am

AJS wrote:Hello Faithlilly.

On the contrary. It doesn't matter what further questions are raised; unless the Grange officers have solid evidence connecting them to the disappearance they have no more right to question the McCanns or the 7 than you or me.

Hi AJS

The friends can't be compelled to answer questions but they can be asked for their further help as witnesses.

Recently on your blog you posted 'The only person who claimed possible direct eye-witness evidence of an apparent abductor, Jane Tanner, is now co-operating with Scotland Yard '. Do you believe that she approached OG herself or OG asked for her cooperation?

Faithlilly

Back to top Go down

Has this case driven some of the McCann supporters over the edge? - Page 7 Empty Re: Has this case driven some of the McCann supporters over the edge?

Post by Drivel Spotter Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:16 am

Robbittybob.

''I have identified at least 6 things I want clarified and I'm not complete yet.  I can't recall all of them off the top of my head but the one I have been raving on about is how close to the top road were Gerry and Jez standing as they talked?''

What a w..ker

post amended.

Drivel Spotter

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:24 am

Faithlilly wrote:
AJS wrote:Hello Faithlilly.

On the contrary. It doesn't matter what further questions are raised; unless the Grange officers have solid evidence connecting them to the disappearance they have no more right to question the McCanns or the 7 than you or me.

Hi AJS

The friends can't be compelled to answer questions but they can be asked for their further help as witnesses.

Recently on your blog you posted 'The only person who claimed possible direct eye-witness evidence of an apparent abductor, Jane Tanner, is now co-operating with Scotland Yard '. Do you believe that she approached OG herself or OG asked for her cooperation?

That is a question I would like to hear the answer to as well.
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

https://thediscussionforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:27 am

Drivel Spotter wrote:Robbittybob.

''I have identified at least 6 things I want clarified and I'm not complete yet.  I can't recall all of them off the top of my head but the one I have been raving on about is how close to the top road were Gerry and Jez standing as they talked?''

What a w..ker

post amended.

I see the point you're making , if somewhat o.t.t.

Why would that poster actually believe anyone in the investigations will take note of him ?

Apparently, like some others he has sent his theories to OG. Wink
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Travers Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:41 am

Drivel Spotter wrote:Robbittybob.

What a w..ker

post amended.

Wilkins is fairly clear about where the meeting was, up hill from the gate and stairs.
The more important point is that to get to that meeting point, Gerry would need to walk down hill from his front door, as Wilkins was walking up hill.
Why should he take that route when the patio door is supposedly unlocked?
The reason is, of course, that he made a mistake in his statement which had to be corrected in his second statement. Without an unlocked patio door, none of the rest of the story would hang together.

Things just didn't go right for Gery that night. First the unexpected encounter with Wilkins and then the unfortunate encounter with the Smiths.

All my own opinion

Travers
Travers

Back to top Go down

Post by Grom Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:20 pm

I'm pretty confident that Gerry McCann was in a highly emotional state on 4th May. Had he been calmer he would have realised that his statement just didn't make sense. On 10th he says he made a mistake as to which door he and his wife used.

According to Russell O'Brien they had been using the patio doors to check their children for 5 evenings on the trot. If so, it seems like a peculiar mistake for Gerry to make.

Grom

Back to top Go down

Post by Travers Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:25 pm

Grom wrote:I'm pretty confident that Gerry McCann was in a highly emotional state on 4th May. Had he been calmer he would have realised that his statement just didn't make sense. On 10th he says he made a mistake as to which door he and his wife used.

According to Russell O'Brien they had been using the patio doors to check their children for 5 evenings on the trot. If so, it seems like a peculiar mistake for Gerry to make.

How's Russell going to know that? By his own admission he never entered 5A prior to the night of the 3rd.
Travers
Travers

Back to top Go down

Post by AJS Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:34 pm

Hello FL and Admin.

I passed on the way I’ve been thinking about Grange lately and the evidence that had made me do so, particularly the legal bars that, thank God, limit ministers – primarily a bunch of tossers – from  deciding who should be investigated in the UK and especially by doing so under the guise of an investigative review.  I’m happy to expand on reasons for my personal view but I have no wish to make a big case for it and defend it against all comers, risking the usual rise in temperature that has put so many of us here off internet “debate”.  I don’t even know where it leads myself yet. That includes the JT affair which is why I haven’t mentioned it yet in this context.

As for the question: “Recently on your blog you posted 'The only person who claimed possible direct eye-witness evidence of an apparent abductor, Jane Tanner, is now co-operating with Scotland Yard '. Do you believe that she approached OG herself or OG asked for her cooperation?”

The answer  is I have no idea. I have no reason to believe that she approached anybody. I certainly don’t think she has been questioned.  I know nothing about the mechanics of this most hidden of hidden processes. If that leaves a hole in my reasoning so be it.

I consider this by a mile the most important development in the Grange investigation and it's thinking about it that prompted my reappraisal of whether Grange is telling the truth. There are two reasons for that: if JT’s sighting is dismissed (as mistaken) then, as I’ve said before, there is nothing to suggest, let alone confirm, an abduction. Nothing except the unsupported “I knew immediately” nonsense of ex-arguido Kate McCann. She didn’t know: end of story.  Without the JT sighting, I doubt if the Madeleine McCann Affair would even have taken off. It was her apparent mistake – my words – that gave it credibility.

Secondly, if the sighting  is dismissed then the central problems outlined  at the heart of the Archiving Summary, the reconstruction section, all vanish: no reconstruction is any longer necessary. Of the five points listed in the recon. Section, 1,3 and 5 become redundant; points 2 and 4 do not require a reconstruction but can be examined in other ways.

Now this is genuine 100% dynamite. I am amazed that Grange went public with it so early and there must have been pressing - and much discussed - reasons for doing so. Redwood publicly kicked the supporting prop of the entire Nine version away and then went on acting as if nothing had happened, something Grange continues to do to this day. Nobody has yet come to terms with this extraordinary development.  And equally, nobody, not Tanner herself, not the McCanns, not the lawyers, not even the MSM  has challenged it. In that sense it is not just Tanner who is co-operating in a voluntary conspiracy of silence but the rest of them -  because it is in their own interests to do so until the picture clears. The sad and ragged little statement on the OFM, like a dirty old scarecrow standing alone in a field, is not exactly a challenge, is it?

Any time she wants to Jane Tanner can blow it open overnight by saying “I was not mistaken; I know what I saw.”  She hasn’t. That’s all I know.

AJS

Back to top Go down

Post by Grom Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:13 pm

Travers wrote:
Grom wrote:I'm pretty confident that Gerry McCann was in a highly emotional state on 4th May. Had he been calmer he would have realised that his statement just didn't make sense. On 10th he says he made a mistake as to which door he and his wife used.

How's Russell going to know that? By his own admission he never entered 5A prior to the night of the 3rd.

Because he is asked, states that he went to the apartment of the McCann couple once but does not remember if he was asked to go or went of his own accord. He furthers that he did not know if the glass sliding doors were locked or not but that probably Gerry told him on this night to enter his apartment to check on the children
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/RUSSELL-OBRIEN.htm

In his rog he expands on this. He went to the McCann's and the Oldfield's on Sunday, it seems. I bet Matthew got a shock because he stayed in on Sunday evening;

But it wasn’t a question of initially we’d only check our own rooms, I think actually earlier on, and certainly from my point of view, I actually went into Kate and Gerry’s room, erm, on the Sunday and Matt’s room on the Sunday......on Sunday, erm, on one of the visits at least, erm, I went back to five ‘D’ and checked on our children, but I also went to five, erm, ‘D’ on Matt’s and I, I’m pretty sure that I needed Matt’s key to do that, so I think they were doing the same as us. But when, for Kate and Gerry, I just went in through the patio steps and, and just across to the room.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/RUSSELL-OBRIEN_ROGATORY.htm

Grom

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:19 pm

AJS wrote:Hello FL and Admin.

I passed on the way I’ve been thinking about Grange lately and the evidence that had made me do so, particularly the legal bars that, thank God, limit ministers – primarily a bunch of tossers – from  deciding who should be investigated in the UK and especially by doing so under the guise of an investigative review.  I’m happy to expand on reasons for my personal view but I have no wish to make a big case for it and defend it against all comers, risking the usual rise in temperature that has put so many of us here off internet “debate”.  I don’t even know where it leads myself yet. That includes the JT affair which is why I haven’t mentioned it yet in this context.

As for the question: “Recently on your blog you posted 'The only person who claimed possible direct eye-witness evidence of an apparent abductor, Jane Tanner, is now co-operating with Scotland Yard '. Do you believe that she approached OG herself or OG asked for her cooperation?”

The answer  is I have no idea. I have no reason to believe that she approached anybody. I certainly don’t think she has been questioned.  I know nothing about the mechanics of this most hidden of hidden processes. If that leaves a hole in my reasoning so be it.

I consider this by a mile the most important development in the Grange investigation and it's thinking about it that prompted my reappraisal of whether Grange is telling the truth. There are two reasons for that: if JT’s sighting is dismissed (as mistaken) then, as I’ve said before, there is nothing to suggest, let alone confirm, an abduction. Nothing except the unsupported “I knew immediately” nonsense of ex-arguido Kate McCann. She didn’t know: end of story.  Without the JT sighting, I doubt if the Madeleine McCann Affair would even have taken off. It was her apparent mistake – my words – that gave it credibility.

Secondly, if the sighting  is dismissed then the central problems outlined  at the heart of the Archiving Summary, the reconstruction section, all vanish: no reconstruction is any longer necessary. Of the five points listed in the recon. Section, 1,3 and 5 become redundant; points 2 and 4 do not require a reconstruction but can be examined in other ways.

Now this is genuine 100% dynamite. I am amazed that Grange went public with it so early and there must have been pressing - and much discussed - reasons for doing so. Redwood publicly kicked the supporting prop of the entire Nine version away and then went on acting as if nothing had happened, something Grange continues to do to this day. Nobody has yet come to terms with this extraordinary development.  And equally, nobody, not Tanner herself, not the McCanns, not the lawyers, not even the MSM  has challenged it. In that sense it is not just Tanner who is co-operating in a voluntary conspiracy of silence but the rest of them -  because it is in their own interests to do so until the picture clears. The sad and ragged little statement on the OFM, like a dirty old scarecrow standing alone in a field, is not exactly a challenge, is it?

Any time she wants to Jane Tanner can blow it open overnight by saying “I was not mistaken; I know what I saw.”  She hasn’t. That’s all I know.

Thank you for that post AJS.
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Drivel Spotter Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:54 pm

Frayed tempers abound
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=9060.0

Drivel Spotter

Back to top Go down

Post by Drivel Spotter Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:10 pm

The demented Sadie is now claiming a snake was dropped in her garden to bite her and keep her quiet.

Drivel Spotter

Back to top Go down

Post by Drivel Spotter Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:47 am

She does not seem to have worked out that G.A. was only case coordinator for a few months and still tries to say he might have done naughty things to the Mccanns,but for the press attention.She needs locking up for her own good.
Perhaps she will announce next that Amaral is really a half repitillian and two-thirds Jewish descendent of the Queen. Very Happy Very Happy

Drivel Spotter

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnny22 Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:24 am

Drivel Spotter wrote:She does not seem to have worked out that G.A. was only case coordinator for a few months and still tries to say he might have done naughty things to the Mccanns,but for the press attention.She needs locking up for her own good.
Perhaps she will announce next that Amaral is really a half repitillian and two-thirds Jewish descendent of  the Queen. Very Happy Very Happy

She needs psychiatric help.

Johnny22

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:43 am

It seems that the supporters club, can't keep away from the Cipriano case.

It is quite pathetic.
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:05 am

Some posters are trying to debate rationally with the McCann supporters, including the moderators, the gruesome twosome and Mr. Argue the Toss.

It is a waste of time as they are not rational, as they will not say the Mccanns have done anything wrong, and will divert at the first opportunity.
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnny22 Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:59 am

They are just the barmy brigade.One Mod is now making a comparison about age comparison images using Madeleine's sister,which really blows a hole in the argument that Madeleine was specially selected.Idiots.

Johnny22

Back to top Go down

Post by Travers Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:35 am

Wouldn't it be against the privacy rules to show Amalie's face ?
Travers
Travers

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnny22 Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:39 am

Travers wrote:Wouldn't it be against the privacy rules to show Amalie's face ?

Yes.The whole point was keeping her and her brother out of the spotlight.

Johnny22

Back to top Go down

Post by GLOBAL MODERATOR Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:17 pm

The lying toe rag, otherwise known as Dental Dave, now claims he has looked everywhere for the Cipriano child and Madeleine McCann.
What a total bullshitter he really is.

GLOBAL MODERATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Travers Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:33 pm

GLOBAL MODERATOR wrote:The lying toe rag, otherwise known as Dental Dave, now claims he has looked everywhere for the Cipriano child and Madeleine McCann.

If he found her ion his visits to Thailand he'd probably want to marry her.
Travers
Travers

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:46 pm

GLOBAL MODERATOR wrote:The lying toe rag, otherwise known as Dental Dave, now claims he has looked everywhere for the Cipriano child and Madeleine McCann.

To make such a claim, he is not in the real world. I have been told that the chief pro McCann moderator believes that SY knows where Madeleine is, and is alive.

Some people cannot be helped.

If it plans out as normal, he will recant his post, saying he wasn't serious.

Last edited by Admin on Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Drivel Spotter Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:49 pm

Travers wrote:

If he found her ion his visits to Thailand he'd probably want to marry her.

Is that the result of watching too much Little Britain on the box? bom

Drivel Spotter

Back to top Go down

Post by Travers Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:14 pm

I don't think OG have a clue where she is, dead or alive, though I'm confident they know what happened to her.
Travers
Travers

Back to top Go down

Post by Travers Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:46 pm

Davel currently well over the edge with an old old story.
Travers
Travers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next