THE DISCUSSION FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has this case driven some of the McCann supporters over the edge?

+17
Slartibartfast
Johnny22
Miss B Having
Montclair
Saldo
AJS
dannyboy
pathfinder73
Faithlilly
Grom
stopspammers
GLOBAL MODERATOR
Drivel Spotter
enyam
Texty
Travers
South Downs
21 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Has this case driven some of the McCann supporters over the edge? Empty Has this case driven some of the McCann supporters over the edge?

Post by South Downs Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:38 am

''I have amended my posts.  The images were scandalous in that one image was of a different set of pj's to the other set of pj's.  The smaller image showed a toddlers pair of pj bottoms with nappy space and short legs.  The larger image showed pj's for an older child ... and the words attached were deliberate disinformation, it seems, cos they appeared to refer to the larger pj's which very obviously were not Amalies.  
Also at x300 maginification, there appeared to be slight signs of a piece added in to the right leg.  Maybe you chose not to notice Slarti, but I asked for someone with younger eyes and better magnification to have a look at it and see what they thought.

Some kind person, must have provided those larger pj's for Kate and Gerrys use, to show the size of Madeleines pj's.  They do not look new to me and probably had been worn by someones child for months, but passed on to The Mccanns because of all the absolutely unecessary ridicule that some idiots decided to fire at the Mccanns, because originally they only had nappy style pj's to show.

.. I do hope that you will be notifying the blogger who manufactured that triple image with the "phoney" words attached.   People who deliberately produce and spread disinformation should be charged IMO

Too much propaganda in this case .... and at times it has seemed very organised propaganda.   So much of it that one wonders why?  

One could almost think that there is a lot of money at risk if the truth came out''

This comes from one of those who postulates the bloodline theory along with other stuff which really belongs into those religious cults found in various places around the world.Personally,I think this person needs to get urgent psychological help.

South Downs

Back to top Go down

Has this case driven some of the McCann supporters over the edge? Empty Re: Has this case driven some of the McCann supporters over the edge?

Post by Travers Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:48 am

I have thought that for a long time.
Anyone on line who views this case in such a personal manner has problems.
Travers
Travers

Back to top Go down

Has this case driven some of the McCann supporters over the edge? Empty Re: Has this case driven some of the McCann supporters over the edge?

Post by Admin2 Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:48 am

I do wonder why that crap is tolerated on there, as it only really results in derision, as it is plain that person and others are typing their do-lally theories day after day. There are no cites, just wild unsubstantiated beliefs, which are no more than wild fantasies.
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

https://thediscussionforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:50 am

Travers wrote:I have thought that for a long time.
Anyone on line who views this case in such a personal manner has problems.

It isn't just one. This person was also a close confidante of Nigel Nessling, and even tried to defend him , for all his 'charity work' and work to help the McCanns.

Pure puke.
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slartibartfast Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:56 am

South Downs wrote:''I have amended my posts.  The images were scandalous in that one image was of a different set of pj's to the other set of pj's.  The smaller image showed a toddlers pair of pj bottoms with nappy space and short legs.  The larger image showed pj's for an older child ... and the words attached were deliberate disinformation, it seems, cos they appeared to refer to the larger pj's which very obviously were not Amalies.  
Also at x300 maginification, there appeared to be slight signs of a piece added in to the right leg.  Maybe you chose not to notice Slarti, but I asked for someone with younger eyes and better magnification to have a look at it and see what they thought.

Some kind person, must have provided those larger pj's for Kate and Gerrys use, to show the size of Madeleines pj's.  They do not look new to me and probably had been worn by someones child for months, but passed on to The Mccanns because of all the absolutely unecessary ridicule that some idiots decided to fire at the Mccanns, because originally they only had nappy style pj's to show.

.. I do hope that you will be notifying the blogger who manufactured that triple image with the "phoney" words attached.   People who deliberately produce and spread disinformation should be charged IMO

Too much propaganda in this case .... and at times it has seemed very organised propaganda.   So much of it that one wonders why?  

One could almost think that there is a lot of money at risk if the truth came out''

This comes from one of those who postulates the bloodline theory along with other stuff which really belongs into those religious cults found in various places around the world.Personally,I think this person needs to get urgent psychological help.

...and what it had to do with me, god knows, unless she thinks I am Spammy.
Slartibartfast
Slartibartfast

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:59 am

Slartibartfast wrote:
South Downs wrote:''I have amended my posts.  The images were scandalous in that one image was of a different set of pj's to the other set of pj's.  The smaller image showed a toddlers pair of pj bottoms with nappy space and short legs.  The larger image showed pj's for an older child ... and the words attached were deliberate disinformation, it seems, cos they appeared to refer to the larger pj's which very obviously were not Amalies.  

...and what it had to do with me, god knows, unless she thinks I am Spammy.

I think she has been twisted by her support for the McCanns. I have been accused by her of being several other people in the past. It is quite sad. She does need help, but I don't see that happening.
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Texty Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:49 am

I always thought that a final and total victory by Amaral would drive the Amaral haters over the edge.

Texty

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:56 am

Texty wrote:I always thought that a final and total victory by Amaral would drive the Amaral haters over the edge.

I agree Texty. It was inevitable.
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by enyam Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:59 am

Admin wrote:
Texty wrote:I always thought that a final and total victory by Amaral would drive the Amaral haters over the edge.

I suspect it'll remain fairly quiet now until March time when any new tranche of money will be forthcoming for OG,except maybe if the echr thing is approved.
enyam
enyam

Back to top Go down

Post by Drivel Spotter Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:06 am

enyam wrote:
Admin wrote:

I suspect it'll remain fairly quiet now until March time when any new tranche of money will be forthcoming for OG,except maybe if the echr thing is approved.

On what grounds, after the debacle of the woman in purple. It seems this has become more about not wanting to lose face by members of the government and OG than anything else?

Drivel Spotter

Back to top Go down

Post by Travers Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:09 am

Unless there is a change of direction, I can't see how OG and the Met can do anything other than lose face.
Travers
Travers

Back to top Go down

Post by enyam Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:14 am

Travers wrote:Unless there is a change of direction, I can't see how OG and the Met can do anything other than lose face.

It won't bother them in the least,just look at who they appointed to be head of the MET,overseer of shoot him in the head 7 times on the London underground..
enyam
enyam

Back to top Go down

Post by South Downs Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:16 am

Travers wrote:Unless there is a change of direction, I can't see how OG and the Met can do anything other than lose face.

Yes,I agree. The question is,who will have the wotsits to do it first.

South Downs

Back to top Go down

Post by GLOBAL MODERATOR Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:20 am

It's egg on the face whoever does it.

GLOBAL MODERATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Travers Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:03 pm

Could be why Wall has distanced herself away from the pubic as much as possible.
Travers
Travers

Back to top Go down

Post by Texty Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:02 pm

Yes, that's been an interesting aspect  - almost invisible since she took over, a stark contrast to her predecessors, and unlike them, playing no part in updates/announcements.

Texty

Back to top Go down

Post by enyam Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:12 pm

Texty wrote:Yes, that's been an interesting aspect  - almost invisible since she took over, a stark contrast to her predecessors, and unlike them, playing no part in updates/announcements.

When the team was scaled back in 2015,the statement issued by the MET said the remaining officers would be assigned solely on OG overseen by DCI Wall,which probably means they report to her,nort to do with me guv,it was my officers.
enyam
enyam

Back to top Go down

Post by Slartibartfast Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:39 pm

Texty wrote:Yes, that's been an interesting aspect  - almost invisible since she took over, a stark contrast to her predecessors, and unlike them, playing no part in updates/announcements.

Probably come to realise what a poisoned chalice it is. Early days I think those in charge thought it would an easy solve because of “poor PJ investigation” and were looking forward to the glory.
Slartibartfast
Slartibartfast

Back to top Go down

Post by Watcher Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:43 am

I think that ship sailed a long time ago. The woman is clearly completely mad, but I suspect she was long before the Madeleine case
Watcher
Watcher

Location : No 10 Downing St - oh crap, I wasn't supposed to say!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:58 am

Watcher wrote:

I think that ship sailed a long time ago. The woman is clearly completely mad, but I suspect she was long before the Madeleine case

What can you say anymore. There is no rationality in those posts, yet it is allowed on there.
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Travers Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:04 am

As she is held in high esteem by supporters including her moderator friends, it's hardly surprising. Robbi the red herring generator is just as bad, though not yet insane.
By allowing this and other off the wall theories, they hope to distract us from sensitive topics.
Travers
Travers

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:27 am

Travers wrote:As she is held in high esteem by supporters including her moderator friends, it's hardly surprising. Robbi the red herring generator is just as bad, though not yet insane.
By allowing this and other off the wall theories, they hope to distract us from sensitive topics.

Well the best things to do are to leave them to their own fantasies which will evaporate into the ether, or just take the piss and ask for cites, which she can't do, and blibblyblob just copies and pastes material he doesn't understand.

As  to blibblyblob, I doubt whether he comes from New Zealand as he claims. Proxy servers and all that. Does he ever quote material from his 'native country' as people from other countries do ?
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stopspammers Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:57 am

She is a real nutter and accuses others of making up theories. Suspect

stopspammers

Back to top Go down

Post by Travers Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:50 am

For some reason Robbi seems desperate to show that Madeleine had a change of pyjamas that evening.
Travers
Travers

Back to top Go down

Post by Drivel Spotter Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:57 am

Travers wrote:For some reason Robbi seems desperate to show that Madeleine had a change of pyjamas that evening.

The way he is going, he is becoming as big a nut job as the other one.

Drivel Spotter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next