THE DISCUSSION FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has this case driven some of the McCann supporters over the edge?

+17
Slartibartfast
Johnny22
Miss B Having
Montclair
Saldo
AJS
dannyboy
pathfinder73
Faithlilly
Grom
stopspammers
GLOBAL MODERATOR
Drivel Spotter
enyam
Texty
Travers
South Downs
21 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Has this case driven some of the McCann supporters over the edge? - Page 3 Empty Re: Has this case driven some of the McCann supporters over the edge?

Post by Admin2 Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:29 pm

Watcher wrote:This is how bonkers some of them are:
The CMoMM site currently has a thread running, supposedly written by Jill Havern, but quite obviously penned by Baldylocks McArseache, detailing his latest nose-poking-in activities, to wit. an extensive communication with the Coroner about the demise of Kevin Halligan. The answer to most of the questions would appear to be "Bugger off, you nosy bastard" In the meantime, the site has adopted a formal position where their theory that Madeleine died over the weekend is the only one which will be tolerated and anyone disagreeing is sent for an early bath. Naturally, they are waiting to see what conclusions this Irish journalist reaches, mainly so they can claim she is wrong and Baldy can confuse her with someone with the same name who works as a vet in Japan, or something.
Meanwhile, lunatic blogger Textusa is sticking to her theory that they were all swingers and has now decided in her infinite lack of wisdom that I am none other than twitter user Michael Walker.
Thank god for this place.

That on the Havern forum does aurprise me one iota. I don't bother with Textusa.

Likewise, I am glad I'm off the jf with all the continued crap on there.
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

https://thediscussionforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Has this case driven some of the McCann supporters over the edge? - Page 3 Empty Re: Has this case driven some of the McCann supporters over the edge?

Post by Admin2 Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:34 pm

Meanwhile it seems that blittyblobbyblob is taking over the if with tales of warfarin and alcohol in regard to the demise of Halligen.

Not counting the snake base theory. Shocked Shocked lol!
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Travers Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:05 pm

Yeah ,there's nothing like a good conspiracy theory, and this is nothing like a conspiracy theory

Much more likely to be down to eosophageal varices, also known as natural causes.
Travers
Travers

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:59 pm

Travers wrote:Yeah ,there's  nothing like a good conspiracy theory, and this is nothing like a conspiracy theory

Much more likely to be down to  eosophageal varices, also known as natural causes.

That might not be bleedin obvious to those who prefer weird theories.

I am surprised some haven't brought the Illuminati into this yet.

Then again, give it time.
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:25 am

It looks like bittyblobby is really catching up with the other demented one.
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:50 am

'Making something out of nothing'

A comment by the self proclaimed resident of New Zealand, and a very accurate descriptions of the vast majority of his comments and threads started by him.

Perhaps he should join the Havern forum. Now that would be a laugh.
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Travers Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:17 am

I reckon he's always been a supporter, deliberately planted to distract by his endless inane topics.

Good entertainment value though when running through a dry spot
Travers
Travers

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:30 am

Travers wrote:I reckon he's always been a supporter, deliberately planted to distract by his endless inane topics.

Good entertainment value though when running through a dry spot

No doubt about that Travers

Sometimes the real bittybobblob peaks through and the deliberate ploy of talking bollocks on there merely to deflect is very obvious.

Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Faithlilly Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:42 pm

Has anyone noticed that BB1, that stalwart of JATYK, has been conspicuous by her absence recently ?

Faithlilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:40 pm

Faithlilly wrote:Has anyone noticed that BB1, that stalwart of JATYK, has been conspicuous by her absence recently ?

Perhaps the dawning realization of the major setbacks have had, has hit home, along with the lack of an abductor.

P.S. Congratulations Faithlilly, you've reached a milestone of the 1000th post on this forum. Very Happy
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pathfinder73 Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:53 pm

Travers wrote:
Drivel Spotter wrote:
Travers wrote:For some reason Robbi seems desperate to show that Madeleine had a change of pyjamas that evening.

The way he is going, he is becoming as big a nut job as the other one.

It's a good job he not a real detective as he gets bogged down in the most trivial of non-leads and never resolves anything to his satisfaction.
I reckon he's just a deflective time waster, but good for a laugh now and again.

Agreed a deflective timewaster - at least he fits right in with most of the mods lol. Brietta thinks the abductor hid in the wardrobe. You know the one blocked by the cot lol. There was another hiding in the wardrobe.

David Payne always gives it away.
"I remember going into Kate and Gerry's err bedroom with Gerry and he'd perhaps you know fling a cupboard open and just have a look and, ah you know and just shut the door and you know in a vein, desperate hope that she might have been err you know in, in the wardrobe or something, and then he, you know flung him, flung himself on the floor and just you know kicking the floor and just with, you know, she's gone, she's gone."

"Me and Gerry you know I'm not sure what time it was, it was you know between three and four o' clock when, again looking for her. We went down err through past the Ocean Club reception, we went down err to the beach............... and he broke down with me on the front, you know. You know just very obviously a broken man, and you know we spent some time you know, not long, I was trying my best to console him, we went back then to the err the apartment, you know it's, by around about four, four thirty in the morning you know there was nothing else that you know that we could do."

"There was nothing of that size that you could hide a, a tennis racquet in or anything like that."

pathfinder73

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:12 am

pathfinder73 wrote:
Travers wrote:
Drivel Spotter wrote:
Travers wrote:For some reason Robbi seems desperate to show that Madeleine had a change of pyjamas that evening.

The way he is going, he is becoming as big a nut job as the other one.

It's a good job he not a real detective as he gets bogged down in the most trivial of non-leads and never resolves anything to his satisfaction.
I reckon he's just a deflective time waster, but good for a laugh now and again.

Agreed a deflective timewaster - at least he fits right in with most of the mods lol. Brietta thinks the abductor hid in the wardrobe. You know the one blocked by the cot lol. There was another hiding in the wardrobe.

David Payne always gives it away.
"I remember going into Kate and Gerry's err bedroom with Gerry and he'd perhaps you know fling a cupboard open and just have a look and, ah you know and just shut the door and you know in a vein, desperate hope that she might have been err you know in, in the wardrobe or something, and then he, you know flung him, flung himself on the floor and just you know kicking the floor and just with, you know, she's gone, she's gone."

"Me and Gerry you know I'm not sure what time it was, it was you know between three and four o' clock when, again looking for her. We went down err through past the Ocean Club reception, we went down err to the beach............... and he broke down with me on the front, you know. You know just very obviously a broken man, and you know we spent some time you know, not long, I was trying my best to console him, we went back then to the err the apartment, you know it's, by around about four, four thirty in the morning you know there was nothing else that you know that we could do."

"There was nothing of that size that you could hide a, a tennis racquet in or anything like that."

I'm afraid that expecting logical or even vaguely rational reasoning from some of the supporters is too much to expect.

When it has been said, that the author of the Illuminati and bloodlines fantasy, is a 'credit to the forum', by the owner of that forum, you know that it is totally and utterly beyond redemption.

In reality, an appropriate term in the situation, the jf is a laughing stock, and I now see abduction is being stated as fact.
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by enyam Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:13 am

Admin wrote:
I'm afraid that expecting logical or even vaguely rational reasoning from some of the supporters is too much to expect.

When it has been said, that the author of the Illuminati and bloodlines fantasy, is a 'credit to the forum', by the owner of that forum, you know that it is totally and utterly beyond redemption.

In reality, an appropriate term in the situation, the jf is a laughing stock, and I now see abduction is being stated as fact.

Sad to see and sad to say but I think JF is as exactly how the owner wants it now,if you look at people on line,more often or not the mods far out number any normal members and the amount of guests looking in now is down from the hundreds to maybe 30 or 40.
enyam
enyam

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:39 am

enyam wrote:
Admin wrote:

Sad to see and sad to say but I think JF is as exactly how the owner wants it now,if you look at people on line,more often or not the mods far out number any normal members and the amount of guests looking in now is down from the hundreds to maybe 30 or 40.
That was happening when I was still a Mod there, diminishing numbers, fewer guests and what seems to be servitude, to some members of the McCann lunatic fringe who post on there. His 'case' now gets barely scant attention, and that is hardly surprising.

Also, of course, there is really bugger all news emerging on the case.
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by enyam Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:49 am

Admin wrote:
enyam wrote:
Admin wrote:

That was happening when I was still a Mod there, diminishing numbers, fewer guests and what seems to be servitude, to some members of the McCann lunatic fringe who post on there. His 'case' now gets barely scant attention, and that is hardly surprising.

The next thing of note will be either Grange shutting up shop with out finding the elusive pimpernel of an abductor or another tranche of monies for some worth while leads.
enyam
enyam

Back to top Go down

Post by enyam Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:01 am

Admin wrote:
enyam wrote:
Admin wrote:

One way to increase traffic I suppose.

Has this case driven some of the McCann supporters over the edge? - Page 3 VrzvZgY
enyam
enyam

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:10 am

enyam wrote:
Admin wrote:
enyam wrote:
Admin wrote:

One way to increase traffic I suppose.

Has this case driven some of the McCann supporters over the edge? - Page 3 VrzvZgY

So we have the Gin consumer either side of Nitrous Oxide Man. lol!
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GLOBAL MODERATOR Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:42 pm

The Mad cow in forum land is now claiming abduction as fact. Truly and utterly demented.It must be the praise from lamberton that has gone to her head.

GLOBAL MODERATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:20 pm

From a skeptical poster.

''Not suspects.

However she left the apartment, it was an abduction. (Rowley)

That's supposed to cover it.

From this you are free to speculate about faceless abductors, their accomplices & imagine in any getaway cars & sedatives as your flight of fantasy requires.

Just don't criticise the McCanns or their friends, or question their version of events, the mods will get upset.''
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Travers Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:52 pm

Needless to say that one has now been deleted.
Travers
Travers

Back to top Go down

Post by pathfinder73 Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:02 pm

This is my response lol.

Smithman was inside on that check. He took Madeleine away. Shame Gerry missed him.

pathfinder73

Back to top Go down

Post by dannyboy Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:04 pm

Travers wrote:Needless to say that one has now been deleted.

I am gobsmacked Shocked

dannyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:13 pm

pathfinder73 wrote:This is my response lol.

Smithman was inside on that check. He took Madeleine away. Shame Gerry missed him.

By the look of it, it was multiple deletions by good ol' beer batter.

Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:14 pm

In fact the gruesome twosome are in operation as per normal.

So nothing new there.
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Travers Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:47 pm

I'm getting a bit pissed off with JF and their heavy censorship
Travers
Travers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next