THE DISCUSSION FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has this case driven some of the McCann supporters over the edge?

+17
Slartibartfast
Johnny22
Miss B Having
Montclair
Saldo
AJS
dannyboy
pathfinder73
Faithlilly
Grom
stopspammers
GLOBAL MODERATOR
Drivel Spotter
enyam
Texty
Travers
South Downs
21 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Has this case driven some of the McCann supporters over the edge? - Page 4 Empty Re: Has this case driven some of the McCann supporters over the edge?

Post by Admin2 Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:41 pm

Travers wrote:I'm getting a bit pissed off with JF and their heavy censorship

It has been heading that way for some time.

The McCann mods break the forum rules, and broke them before and during the period when I was a Mod, and had the gall to suggest they did nothing wrong.

As has been observed by others, it is a McCann supporter forum and nothing more. Not that it will help the McCann's one iota.
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

https://thediscussionforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Has this case driven some of the McCann supporters over the edge? - Page 4 Empty Re: Has this case driven some of the McCann supporters over the edge?

Post by pathfinder73 Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:42 pm

I've had enough. I can't  believe the BS I'm reading on the abductor was hiding in the bedroom on Gerry's check. Madeleine was removed from the crime scene on that check before Kate's next due check to raise the alarm at 21:30. He had to use the key to enter the apartment on his return now being the nearest entrance.

pathfinder73

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:07 pm

pathfinder73 wrote:I've had enough. I can't  believe the BS I'm reading on the abductor was hiding in the bedroom on Gerry's check. Madeleine was removed from the crime scene on that check before Kate's next due check to raise the alarm at 21:30. He had to use the key to enter the apartment on his return now being the nearest entrance.

Quite right Pathfinder.

It is no longer just the joke forum, it is now the B.S. Forum.

The Mccann supporters there are in their own little fantasy world, and no help can be rendered. They are well past their sell by date.
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayfive Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:21 pm

When the preferred condition is "abduction" it is good for a laugh for the rest of us reading how evidence is bent/fabricated and fanciful tales woven around one known fact.
I noticed the portable furnace had a ceremonial dust off and fire up again last week.
Ayfive
Ayfive

Back to top Go down

Post by enyam Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:37 am

pathfinder73 wrote:I've had enough. I can't  believe the BS I'm reading on the abductor was hiding in the bedroom on Gerry's check. Madeleine was removed from the crime scene on that check before Kate's next due check to raise the alarm at 21:30. He had to use the key to enter the apartment on his return now being the nearest entrance.

The owner encourages it to ensure that posters of your calibre no longer have the stomach for it,long game being played and now coming to fruition.
enyam
enyam

Back to top Go down

Post by enyam Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:37 am

Admin wrote:

Quite right Pathfinder.

The Mccann supporters there are in their own little fantasy world, and no help can be rendered. They are well past their sell by date.

It makes them feel better.
enyam
enyam

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:28 am

enyam wrote:
Admin wrote:

Quite right Pathfinder.

It makes them feel better.

Is that with or without the straight jackets ? lol!
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:03 am

It is quite amusing to observe the supporters club desperately trying to convince others that there was an intruder in the apartment, knowing full well nothing exists to show there was.
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:34 pm

I see 'the other place', namely here, has gotten to the hardened McCann supporters, including Mods.

Effectively, the jf has become nothing more than an offshoot of 'jatyk' and 'stop the myths'.

Also the refusal by the gruesome twosome to accept that they ingrequently remove and amend sceptic posts is ridiculous.
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Texty Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:16 pm

Admin wrote:Effectively, the jf has become nothing more than an offshoot of 'jatyk' and 'stop the myths
It seems to be helping to fill a gap in the deluded supporter market, following the apparent disappearance of the main JATYK protagonist.

Texty

Back to top Go down

Post by Travers Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:33 pm

The thing that has always amazed me about the supporters club is their belief that what they say makes any difference.
Who are they kidding?
Travers
Travers

Back to top Go down

Post by GLOBAL MODERATOR Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:45 pm

Travers wrote:The thing that has always amazed me about the supporters club is their belief that what they say makes any difference.
Who are they kidding?

They are demented and they can't understand why the McCanns aren't treated like heroes.

GLOBAL MODERATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Watcher Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:39 pm

Admin wrote:It is quite amusing to observe the supporters club desperately trying to convince others that there was an intruder in the apartment, knowing full well nothing exists to show there was.

Nobody suggested the presence of an intruder until it became obvious that the only way it could work, time-wise, was for the 'intruder' to be in the flat when Gerry was. In fact, the timing and position of the sighting should really have ruled the sighting OUT right at the start, which doubtless would have been the case if it had been left to the police
Watcher
Watcher

Location : No 10 Downing St - oh crap, I wasn't supposed to say!

Back to top Go down

Post by AJS Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:51 am

"Nobody suggested the presence of an intruder until it became obvious that the only way it could work, time-wise, was for the 'intruder' to be in the flat when Gerry was. In fact, the timing and position of the sighting should really have ruled the sighting OUT right at the start, which doubtless would have been the case if it had been left to the police."

Hello Watcher. And my, my, didn't they make it "work" over the weekend on the famous typed timeline!

"…Shoes may have been a semi-formal brogue…his clothing did not seem to be of UK origin and may well have been purchased in Portugal…motionless/limp in the man's arms consistent with her sleeping or possibly drugged…MO goes to check on 5A via the patio gate entrance. The outside gate is probably shut, but the child gate on the stairs up to the patio is possibly open…KM leaves table to check children in 5A. The patio gate is closed and the child gate is also probably closed.”

They deserve life for insulting our intelligence, if nothing else. Oh, and we have the wonderful,  "He then goes to the toilet to urinate."

He wasn't the only one taking the piss.

AJS

Back to top Go down

Post by Saldo Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:09 am

This forum has been discussed on jatyk by the bleating Gin drinker Moderator.Thanks for the advertising. drunken drunken

Saldo

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:23 am

AJS wrote:"Nobody suggested the presence of an intruder until it became obvious that the only way it could work, time-wise, was for the 'intruder' to be in the flat when Gerry was. In fact, the timing and position of the sighting should really have ruled the sighting OUT right at the start, which doubtless would have been the case if it had been left to the police."

Hello Watcher. And my, my, didn't they make it "work" over the weekend on the famous typed timeline!

"…Shoes may have been a semi-formal brogue…his clothing did not seem to be of UK origin and may well have been purchased in Portugal…motionless/limp in the man's arms consistent with her sleeping or possibly drugged…MO goes to check on 5A via the patio gate entrance. The outside gate is probably shut, but the child gate on the stairs up to the patio is possibly open…KM leaves table to check children in 5A. The patio gate is closed and the child gate is also probably closed.”

They deserve life for insulting our intelligence, if nothing else. Oh, and we have the wonderful,  "He then goes to the toilet to urinate."

Thank you Watcher and AJS for those posts. Nicely put.
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:36 am

Saldo wrote:This forum has been discussed on jatyk by the bleating Gin drinker Moderator.Thanks for the advertising. drunken drunken

Now there's a surprise.

To the Gin drinker, as you have admitted reading here. I asked to be removed from the jf, after my complaints about your and your fellow McCann supporting mod abusive and biased behaviour were repeatedly ignored. Your grasp of reality leaves a lot to be desired.

Meanwhile, both jatyk and stm are both dead ducks.
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Watcher Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:05 pm

AJS wrote:"Nobody suggested the presence of an intruder until it became obvious that the only way it could work, time-wise, was for the 'intruder' to be in the flat when Gerry was. In fact, the timing and position of the sighting should really have ruled the sighting OUT right at the start, which doubtless would have been the case if it had been left to the police."

Morning AJS,
Yes, it went from a 'fleeting glimpse of man with child' to a comprehensive description consistent with an observer with OCD and a telescope.
It would be very interesting to get hold of their entire output from that weekend. In addition to the typed nonsense and the morphing of "of the child, she could only see the legs" into "Female, Caucasian, 3 to 4 years old", they also apparently gave witness statements to the Control Risks people.
I have always wondered about those 'statements'.
When they rocked up to the Amber Alert launch, some naughty person had apparently 'leaked' their witness statements to the press, in an attempt to scupper them. However, the passages quoted were not from the witness statements they gave to the PJ. They spoke of the "Why didn't you come when we cried?" moment, but in the "leaked" version they claimed to have "discussed it briefly and agreed to keep a closer eye on the children".

In my opinion they were leaked deliberately by someone in the McCann camp. They would be unlikely to have access to the original police witness statements, but they would have the Control Risks versions and frankly, it's the wanky language used which convinces me.
Watcher
Watcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Watcher Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:11 pm

Admin wrote:
Saldo wrote:This forum has been discussed on jatyk by the bleating Gin drinker Moderator.Thanks for the advertising. drunken drunken

Now there's a surprise.

To the Gin drinker, as you have admitted reading here. I asked to be removed from the jf, after my complaints about your and your fellow McCann supporting mod abusive and biased behaviour were repeatedly ignored. Your grasp of reality leaves a lot to be desired.

Meanwhile, both jatyk and stm are both dead ducks.

It doesn't look like anyone has posted on jatyk for ages, and STM mainly consists of Honestbroker obsessing over Martin Grime like a big gay stalker. I'm not even sure if 'Pedro' is still lighting imaginary candles.
Watcher
Watcher

Back to top Go down

Post by GLOBAL MODERATOR Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:17 pm

Typed words of the great Sage, or even the Great Sage and Onion, Sadie.

''It doesn't need a great deal of intellect to realise that undoubtedly Rob and Davel are both very intelligent ... and hard working''   lol!   bounce

GLOBAL MODERATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by AJS Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:30 pm

"Yes, it went from a 'fleeting glimpse of man with child' to a comprehensive description consistent with an observer with OCD and a telescope."

It is easy to work out how long she had:  "hurrying" man's speed is roughly 6500 metres per hour across a measured angle of view from where she claims to have been -  but I leave that to the police. It is in the << 10 seconds range. At, to be generous, dusk.

From those low seconds deduct at least one/two for peripheral image to register and be recognized; deduct a further fraction  for normal ambulatory vision needs  - otherwise you walk into a f*****g lamppost.

But that is nothing compared with the real elephant in the room. Making the usual requests for indulgence for my  belief that Grange  is performing and that their files won't be consigned to a Hitler's bunker-type bonfire,  we have the files surrounding the "revelation".

Included in those are the identity of the crèche parent with a child. And somewhere, even if the files produce no photos of him and the artist's process which was used to create the images converting bundleman to parent, there will be photographs of him. They'll find the way into the public domain one way or another.

Then we'll see for ourselves what factual basis there was for the Nine's fantasy and a real image of what JT saw. I'm sure she'll be looking forward to the release of those images, won't she? Vindicating her and all that. Or perhaps not.

There's only one reason, of course,  why they haven't been released and why JT hasn't asked for them to be released and why the parent hasn't identified himself: they are absolute dynamite for a future trial. Not for a trial of any "abductor", either but for others.

Last edited by AJS on Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

AJS

Back to top Go down

Post by enyam Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:44 pm

AJS wrote:
But that is nothing compared with the real elephant in the room. Making the usual requests for indulgence for my  belief that Grange  is performing and that their files won't be consigned to a Hitler's bunker-type bonfire,  we have the files surrounding the "revelation".

Included in those are the identity of the crèche parent with a child. And somewhere, even if the files produce no photos of him and the artist's process which was used to create the images converting bundleman to parent, there will be photographs of him. They'll find the way into the public domain one way or another.

Then we'll see for ourselves what factual basis there was for the Nine's fantasy and a real image of what JT saw. I'm sure she'll be looking forward to the release of those images, won't she? Vindicating her and all that. Or perhaps not.

There's only one reason, of course,  why they haven't been released and why JT hasn't asked for them to be released and why the parent hasn't identified himself: they are absolute dynamite for a future trial. Not for a trial of any "abductor", either but for others.

Still can't see it being concluded because of lack of evidence,but the point about grange not releasing any details is a salient one,the powder needs to be kept dry lest it does result in a trial.
enyam
enyam

Back to top Go down

Post by AJS Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:13 pm

Hello. Well, I won't labour this too much but, of course, if the tapas 9 version is accepted - and both police forces say they aren't suspects - then there is no reason why Grange should not proudly release the identity and the artwork that shows how truthful everyone was and how everything tallies perfectly with what JT ("I know what I saw") saw.

And there is no reason why the parent shouldn't proudly identify himself and kill off any worries about JT's sighting. Why not? He has helped the investigation.So no harm can be done to anyone.  

And, naturally, there is no reason why Jane Tanner shouldn't be shouting from the rooftops - "look this photo of the parent and these drawings show just how accurate my sighting was - the clothes are the same, the haircut. Now you know I was telling the truth!"

So why hasn't she? Why has she, an innocent witness, not insisted on giving her reactions publicly? And the answer is that Grange has asked her and the parent for silence.

But look - they can't ask them for silence  permanently, can they? They have no legal right to do so and JT's solicitor would blow them out with ease - she has a HR to respond to possible aspersions on her. They can only have asked them to hold off until a definite date or event as a request for assistance in the legal process. Just as it looks very like they have asked the press for similar restraint ("we are not going to discuss this") - unlike their  very different attitude to the (unimportant) Freud stuff.

AJS

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:55 pm

enyam wrote:
AJS wrote:

Still can't see it being concluded because of lack of evidence,but the point about grange not releasing any details is a salient one,the powder needs to be kept dry lest it does result in a trial.

A trial seems a tad unlikely, and certainly not in the UK.

Portugal would have first pick in that eventuality.

I still see at some point that OG will be closed down and a statement will be made to the effect that the investigation cannot proceed any further due to lack of leads.

I would be pleased to be proved wrong.
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grom Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:44 pm

AJS wrote:Hello. Well, I won't labour this too much but, of course, if the tapas 9 version is accepted - and both police forces say they aren't suspects - then there is no reason why Grange should not proudly release the identity and the artwork that shows how truthful everyone was and how everything tallies perfectly with what JT ("I know what I saw") saw.

And there is no reason why the parent shouldn't proudly identify himself and kill off any worries about JT's sighting. Why not? He has helped the investigation.So no harm can be done to anyone.  

And, naturally, there is no reason why Jane Tanner shouldn't be shouting from the rooftops - "look this photo of the parent and these drawings show just how accurate my sighting was - the clothes are the same, the haircut. Now you know I was telling the truth!"

So why hasn't she? Why has she, an innocent witness, not insisted on giving her reactions publicly? And the answer is that Grange has asked her and the parent for silence.

But look - they can't ask them for silence  permanently, can they? They have no legal right to do so and JT's solicitor would blow them out with ease - she has a HR to respond to possible aspersions on her. They can only have asked them to hold off until a definite date or event as a request for assistance in the legal process. Just as it looks very like they have asked the press for similar restraint ("we are not going to discuss this") - unlike their  very different attitude to the (unimportant) Freud stuff.

I have often wondered why Operation Grange didn't simply appeal for information about Smithman while leaving Tannerman as a possibility. Their mission, according to A C Rowley, is to help the parents. The parents were quite happy for both men to be considered; Kate points out the similarities between their outfits in her book. Eliminating Tannerman left Gerry and Matthew with some moving doors which could no longer be blamed on him, so that wasn't very helpful, was it?

Grom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next