THE DISCUSSION FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gemma O'doherty. Her forthcoming Analysis of McCann Case.

+10
Travers
Ayfive
Grom
Watcher
Observer 123
GLOBAL MODERATOR
South Downs
enyam
Texty
Drivel Spotter
14 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Gemma O'doherty. Her forthcoming Analysis of McCann Case. - Page 3 Empty Re: Gemma O'doherty. Her forthcoming Analysis of McCann Case.

Post by Admin2 Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:15 pm

Now it seems Mr.Smith never changed his mind about the 'sighting', and if Ms.O'Doherty is correct, the MSM and the McCann supporters have neen peddling yet another lie.

I haven't had time to read the full article yet, but maybe there is more accurate reporting of what happened.
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

https://thediscussionforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Gemma O'doherty. Her forthcoming Analysis of McCann Case. - Page 3 Empty Re: Gemma O'doherty. Her forthcoming Analysis of McCann Case.

Post by pathfinder73 Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:26 pm

Yep correct as I always argued against them. Martin Smith has never changed his mind about the sighting.

Gemma O'Doherty

@gemmaod1
36 minutes ago

Louth man Martin Smith has confirmed he remains 60-80% sure he saw Gerry McCann carrying a child on the night Madeleine disappeared. Police are keen to talk to the man he saw, who has yet to come forward and identify himself. My report is in @VillageMagIRE today #McCann

Gemma O'doherty. Her forthcoming Analysis of McCann Case. - Page 3 DVG8ZLDX0AUGeB9

Gemma O'doherty. Her forthcoming Analysis of McCann Case. - Page 3 634

Gemma O'doherty. Her forthcoming Analysis of McCann Case. - Page 3 725

20:40 "The Smiths themselves now believe they saw someone else."

pathfinder73

Back to top Go down

Post by pathfinder73 Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:38 pm

Gemma O'doherty. Her forthcoming Analysis of McCann Case. - Page 3 11m5ll5

pathfinder73

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:10 pm

I see that one of the McCann moderators has made reference to the 'relatives and children of Mr. Smith.

Now what guarantee is there, that any comments they may (or may not)have made, have been correctly reported ?
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Drivel Spotter Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:30 pm

Posted elsewhere.

' Evidence provided at the time by members of the Smith family, from Maple Drive, Drogheda, Co Louth, was considered credible by the review officers.

Martin Smith and his wife Mary revealed to investigators how they saw a man carrying a young child through the streets of Praia da Luz in Portugal on the night Madeleine went missing.

She disappeared on May 3, 2007, from her family's apartment on the Algarve.

The Smith family told police how they had left Kelly's Bar in the resort at around 10pm

They then passed a man walking down the middle of the street who was carrying a girl aged about three to four years old

It was claimed that the child's head was lying against the man's left shoulder and her arms were hanging down alongside her body.

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/republic-of-ireland/irish-couple-may-hold-key-evidence-in-madeleine-mccann-case-29397648.html '

Drivel Spotter

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:31 pm

The McCann supporters must be consulting in the background with headquarters. lol!
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AJS Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:39 pm

I doubt if many will be surprised, or convinced, by my view but still. I repeat what I said about the (intimately linked with Smithman sighting)
Jane Tanner sighting.

Grange will not go anywhere near the question of the Smith identification publicly until the investigation is closed. Nor will they go anywhere near the identification of Bundleman publicly until the investigation is closed.

It has suited everyone involved, including until his comment to GO'D, Martin Smith, not to press the Yard about either. With the investigation coming to an end we may see that change as interested parties may seek out what Grange have.

AJS

Back to top Go down

Post by enyam Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:47 pm

AJS wrote:I doubt if many will be surprised, or convinced, by my view but still. I repeat what I said about the (intimately linked with Smithman sighting)
Jane Tanner sighting.

Grange will not go anywhere near the question of the Smith identification publicly until the investigation is closed. Nor will they go anywhere near the identification of Bundleman publicly until the investigation is closed.

It has suited  everyone involved, including until his comment to GO'D, Martin Smith, not to press the Yard about either. With the investigation coming to an end we may see that change as interested parties may seek out what Grange have.

Have to agree,the piece regarding the sighting and not the withdrawal is not earth shattering,the MSM in the guise of the beeb on its panorama 10th anniversary special is of no surprise,Smithman is known imo,there is nothing on the MET site looking for any one in relation to the disappearance.
enyam
enyam

Back to top Go down

Post by pathfinder73 Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:53 pm

Gemma O'doherty. Her forthcoming Analysis of McCann Case. - Page 3 Yvk2rBV

Gemma O'doherty. Her forthcoming Analysis of McCann Case. - Page 3 IHqWnmT

Gemma O'doherty. Her forthcoming Analysis of McCann Case. - Page 3 11m5ll5

Gemma O'doherty. Her forthcoming Analysis of McCann Case. - Page 3 Uk6zWHl

pathfinder73

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:27 pm

The supporters have gone quiet. Very Happy
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Travers Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:35 pm

Admin wrote:The supporters have gone quiet. Very Happy

Yes, I wonder if the strategy is not to post and thereby shorten the lifespan of the topic ?
Travers
Travers

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:43 pm

Travers wrote:
Admin wrote:The supporters have gone quiet. Very Happy

Yes, I wonder if the strategy is not to post and thereby shorten the lifespan of the topic ?

It seems that a blatant lie perpetuated by the MSM, and the McCann entourage if of no consequence.

So, just to remind them, Mr. Smith has not recanted what he first said.
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:07 pm

AJS wrote:I doubt if many will be surprised, or convinced, by my view but still. I repeat what I said about the (intimately linked with Smithman sighting)
Jane Tanner sighting.

It has suited  everyone involved, including until his comment to GO'D, Martin Smith, not to press the Yard about either. With the investigation coming to an end we may see that change as interested parties may seek out what Grange have.

I go along with that AJS.

The 'good' sign from this, is that the lies in the MSM and from other sources are gradually unravelling.
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:50 pm

The supporters, somewhat inevitable started to attack Mr. Smith.

Truly pathetic but not unusual for their operating procedure.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Travers Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:58 pm

Sensibly, he appears to ignore them.
Travers
Travers

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:19 pm

Now I see the McFlukers are trying to suggest that Ms. O'Doherty did not get her comments from Mr. Smith.

Is there really no end to their stupidity.

Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Watcher Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:11 pm

I see Misty is desperately shrieking that the Smith family said they would not recognise the man again, as if that is somehow a clincher.

Of course, the only way of determining whether a witness could recognise the man again would be to put him in a line-up so the question was entirely hypothetical.
Watcher
Watcher

Location : No 10 Downing St - oh crap, I wasn't supposed to say!

Back to top Go down

Post by Grom Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:33 pm

The PJ reopened their investigation immediately after the Crimewatch appeal. I have often wondered if that was purely coincidental.

Grom

Back to top Go down

Post by Travers Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:29 am

Watcher wrote:I see Misty is desperately shrieking that the Smith family said they would not recognise the man again, as if that is somehow a clincher.

Of course, the only way of determining whether a witness could recognise the man again would be to put him in a line-up so the question was entirely hypothetical.

She must be worried lol!
Travers
Travers

Back to top Go down

Post by Drivel Spotter Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:48 am

Travers wrote:
Watcher wrote:I see Misty is desperately shrieking that the Smith family said they would not recognise the man again, as if that is somehow a clincher.

She must be worried   lol!

Along with others like lace,another of the blessed collective.What really gets to them is that no one else has been named.

Drivel Spotter

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:15 am

Drivel Spotter wrote:
Travers wrote:

She must be worried   lol!

Along with others like lace,another of the blessed collective.What really gets to them is that no one else has been named.

What else can you expect with these loons.
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:25 am

What sticks in their craw is that all we have seen are ludicrous images of an 'abductor' which really belong in children's books of fairy tales, and some expect them to be swallowed. I believe these images still persist on the gruesome twosome's 'Find Madeleine' website, including the Beckham 'lookalike' and Mr. Spotty.

If anyone wanted evidence to show the Mccann's know perfectly well she won't be found, then look no further than that site, and the known fact, that they last searched for her with a brief stroll in the morning after she disappeared. 'Brief' being the key word.

...and to use the buzzword or term prevalent elsewhere, IMHO. Smile
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:39 pm

I see supporters are now trying sarcasm by calling her GO'D.

Quite pathetic.
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:09 pm

Beer Batter on the jf is working herself into a frenzy.

She is clearly implying Ms. O'Doherty is lying, and at one point could not even give her name correctly.

The thesaurus is ripped asunder, reverberating into a chaotic miasma of discombobulating recalcifications of pereblumbanic genialigies. lol! lol! lol!

Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grom Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:01 pm

I think the evidence she was craving has now been found and links provided. .

Grom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next