THE DISCUSSION FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gemma O'doherty. Her forthcoming Analysis of McCann Case.

+10
Travers
Ayfive
Grom
Watcher
Observer 123
GLOBAL MODERATOR
South Downs
enyam
Texty
Drivel Spotter
14 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Gemma O'doherty. Her forthcoming Analysis of McCann Case. - Page 2 Empty Re: Gemma O'doherty. Her forthcoming Analysis of McCann Case.

Post by Travers Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:13 am

I see that the rubbishing campaign against Gemma has started over on JF by the usual suspects.
Travers
Travers

Back to top Go down

Gemma O'doherty. Her forthcoming Analysis of McCann Case. - Page 2 Empty Re: Gemma O'doherty. Her forthcoming Analysis of McCann Case.

Post by Drivel Spotter Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:19 am

Travers wrote:I see that the rubbishing campaign against Gemma has started over on JF by the usual suspects.

So the stupid crunts are at it again. Desperation.

Drivel Spotter

Back to top Go down

Post by Drivel Spotter Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:22 pm

That certain forum has gone quiet in the supporters club. A certain Mod and the other usual suspect, Dental Dave are vociferously attacking O'Doherty.

They are clearly VERY rattled.

Drivel Spotter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayfive Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:31 pm

Travers wrote:I see that the rubbishing campaign against Gemma has started over on JF by the usual suspects.

To paraphrase Mr Wright.
"I knew it was rubbish so I didn't need to read it your honour"
Ayfive
Ayfive

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:39 pm

I note that Ms. O'Doherty has blocked members of the Havern Forum on Twitter.
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

https://thediscussionforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Drivel Spotter Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:45 pm

Admin wrote:I note that Ms. O'Doherty has blocked some members of the Havern Forum on Twitter.

Drivel Spotter

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:14 pm

' Maddie’s Irish Family Speaks Out
September 24, 2007
By Paddy Clancy

MISSING British toddler Madeleine McCann’s Donegal-born grandmother, Eileen McCann, has stoutly defended the child’s parents after they were named as formal suspects in the disappearance.

Eileen McCann said her son Gerry and his wife Kate would never do anything to harm their child. She claimed there was no substantial evidence linking the couple to the disappearance; that the Portuguese police were “just clutching at straws.”

Eileen added in an interview with Donegal’s Highland Radio that she was convinced whoever took three-year-old Madeleine from the family’s holiday apartment in Portugal had drugged her beforehand.

“If she was taken by somebody she did not know when she was sleeping she would have screamed the place down. I really believe they gave her a drug. There is no way they carried her out of there without her wakening,” Eileen said.

Congregations in churches throughout Donegal prayed last weekend for the McCann family after Portuguese police revealed they were suspects.

Portuguese investigators are reported to believe Maddie may have been accidentally killed by her mother and that in a desperate cover-up bid, Gerry helped bury the body at sea.

Friends and relatives in Donegal were stunned when the theory was reported, but quickly rallied to support of the stricken family when some legal experts warned that the evidence against them was almost non-existent.

Leading Irish barrister Anthony McDermott said the Portuguese police had nothing that could secure a conviction, based on the evidence already leaked by them. The evidence includes claims that police dogs had sniffed out the scent of death in the holiday apartment and in a car hired by the McCann’s 25 days after the disappearance.

“It’s a non-existent case, unless there’s something else,” McDermott said.

Little Madeleine disappeared in Portugal’s popular Algarve tourist province in May, just weeks after she holidayed with her family in Donegal at Easter. They spent more than a week in the Rosses area, staying mostly in a boarding house in Dungloe.

Madeleine and two-year-old twins Sean and Amelie were with their parents and their great-uncle Hughie, as well as their grandmother Eileen, also known as Ellen, who was born in the area.

Eileen was a member of a Ferry family with links to the villages of Crolly and Burtonport. In the mid-1960s she married Hughie’s brother Johnny McCann from St. Johnston in east Donegal and they emigrated to Scotland.

The Easter holiday was one of many that family members used to take in Donegal almost every year, but rarely did so many of them travel together to Ireland before.

On their way back to Belfast Airport they stopped at a pub in St. Johnston which Hughie and Johnny owned before they emigrated.

Current owner Joe Peoples said when Maddie disappeared, “They always made a point of calling in for a couple of drinks and a chat.

“The little girl, Maddie, was running around in the bar, playing away and really enjoying herself. She’s such a beautiful child, a wee dote.

“I’m praying for the phone call that will tell me she has been found and that she is okay.”

Peoples said Maddie’s dad Gerry is proud of his Donegal roots. “They keep very much in touch. They came to St. Johnston almost every year –- the years they missed were few and far between.

“This year they just decided they would like to spend a little more time around the Rosses so they opted to stay in Dungloe.”

Maddie’s parents, both physicians, have returned from Portugal to their home in England where, according to the Daily Mail, lawyers acting for them are going back through Portuguese newspapers to look for evidence of “black propaganda” planted by police.

They hope to be able to prove that Portuguese detectives have been leaking negative stories about the McCanns in a bid to besmirch them.

The McCanns also this week brought in former British Foreign Office official Clarence Mitchell to act as the family spokesman. '

http://www.irishabroad.com/Modules/CMS/Articles/DSSPrintArticle.aspx?ArticleID=1832
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:15 am

Here is the link to Ms O'Doherty's twitter page if required.

https://twitter.com/search?q=gemma%20o%27doherty&src=tyah
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Texty Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:23 am

I see she has tweeted "My investigation on the #McCann case will be published later this month in @VillageMagIRE".

So basically just an article.

Texty

Back to top Go down

Post by Travers Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:06 am

I do wish Gemma had waited until she was closer to the publication date before announcing her article. All this waiting is getting a bit tedious.
Travers
Travers

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:23 am

Travers wrote:I do wish Gemma had waited until she was closer to the publication date before announcing her article. All this waiting is getting a bit tedious.

However, it is really irritating the supporters club. Wink
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Travers Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:51 am

It sure is lol!
Travers
Travers

Back to top Go down

Post by Travers Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:30 am

Wasn't her article supposed to be published in January?
Only one more day to go. Anybody heard anything ?
Travers
Travers

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:47 am

Travers wrote:Wasn't her article supposed to be published in January?
Only one more day to go. Anybody heard anything ?

Well, a day and a half to go.

I wonder if the McCann supporters are wetting themselves in anticipation of her 'findings'. Very Happy
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:51 pm

Ms O'Doherty does seem to have an extensive track record, but I can't really see her bringing much more than is already known.

I note a 'moderator' on the jf is claiming a new reward may be about to be offered in relation to this case.

If that is true, how would he know about that ?
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Travers Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:14 pm

A leak somewhere. But who would be offering a reward at this time?
Travers
Travers

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:23 pm

Travers wrote:A leak somewhere.  But who would be offering a reward at this time?

I presume we will find out, if the claim is true.
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Watcher Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:43 pm

I am not particularly optimistic from what I have seen so far. Her tweets consist of observations which could have been taken from any forum in the last ten years, or questions like "Why did Gerry/Kate McCann......." which unless they are directed to the subject is the equivalent of howling into the cosmos and expecting the cosmos to answer.

What it does not look like is an investigation
Watcher
Watcher

Location : No 10 Downing St - oh crap, I wasn't supposed to say!

Back to top Go down

Post by Texty Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:58 pm

On 13 January she tweeted "My investigation in @VillageMagIRE will be published in next month's edition" - so it sounds like it's been put back a month. But like Watcher, I'm not expecting much.

Texty

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:27 am

Just seen this.

'The BBC and Madeleine: How the public were misled about a key sighting that could help to unlock the mystery of her disappearance. My investigation will be in @VillageMagIRE this weekend #McCann'
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Travers Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:27 am

Admin wrote:Just seen this.

'The BBC and Madeleine: How the public were misled about a key sighting that could help to unlock the mystery of her disappearance. My investigation will be in @VillageMagIRE this weekend #McCann'

Cue a frenzy of criticism on JF Very Happy
Travers
Travers

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:32 am

Travers wrote:
Admin wrote:Just seen this.

Cue a frenzy of criticism on JF  Very Happy

Shame. Smile
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Drivel Spotter Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:46 am

https://twitter.com/Heavy_Dave

A reference to Mr. Smith which apparently/maybe is from the article.

Drivel Spotter

Back to top Go down

Post by enyam Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:51 am

Drivel Spotter wrote:https://twitter.com/Heavy_Dave

A reference to Mr. Smith which apparently/maybe is from the article.

Its been uploaded on cmomm.
enyam
enyam

Back to top Go down

Post by Drivel Spotter Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:04 am

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t14822p75-gemma-o-doherty-investigative-journalist-will-soon-publish-details-of-her-investigation-into-the-madeleine-mccann-case#380919

Drivel Spotter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next