THE DISCUSSION FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gemma O'doherty. Her forthcoming Analysis of McCann Case.

+10
Travers
Ayfive
Grom
Watcher
Observer 123
GLOBAL MODERATOR
South Downs
enyam
Texty
Drivel Spotter
14 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Gemma O'doherty. Her forthcoming Analysis of McCann Case. Empty Gemma O'doherty. Her forthcoming Analysis of McCann Case.

Post by Drivel Spotter Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:39 pm

''Gemma O'Doherty‏
@gemmaod1
Follow Follow @gemmaod1

I will soon publish details of my investigation into the #MadeleineMcCann case including the many inconsistencies in her parents’ accounts of what happened, the Donegal links and how the British media have failed Madeleine and the public by refusing to ask hard questions''

https://twitter.com/search?q=gemma%20o%27doherty&src=tyah

Drivel Spotter

Back to top Go down

Gemma O'doherty. Her forthcoming Analysis of McCann Case. Empty Re: Gemma O'doherty. Her forthcoming Analysis of McCann Case.

Post by Drivel Spotter Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:44 pm

I hear Dental Dave is keen to pass on his expertise in this case to O'Doherty. Presumably, after he has been on the anesthetics. lol! lol!

Drivel Spotter

Back to top Go down

Gemma O'doherty. Her forthcoming Analysis of McCann Case. Empty Re: Gemma O'doherty. Her forthcoming Analysis of McCann Case.

Post by Texty Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:37 pm

Maybe the flood gates are beginning to give way, after Amaral's win.

Texty

Back to top Go down

Post by Travers Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:05 pm

Drivel Spotter wrote:I hear Dental Dave is keen to pass on his expertise in this case to O'Doherty. Presumably, after he has been on the anesthetics. lol! lol!

I think he must have given up dentistry and gone full time as a social media and forum contributor.
Travers
Travers

Back to top Go down

Post by enyam Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:34 pm

Travers wrote:
Drivel Spotter wrote:I hear Dental Dave is keen to pass on his expertise in this case to O'Doherty. Presumably, after he has been on the anesthetics. lol! lol!

I think he must have given up dentistry and gone full time as a social media and forum  contributor.

Some one needs to keep the forum going,but its telling its a pro.
enyam
enyam

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:26 pm

Travers wrote:

I think he must have given up dentistry and gone full time as a social media and forum  contributor.

It is more of a question as to when he is not on a certain forum. Meanwhile a licence to practice has limitations, time wise.
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

https://thediscussionforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by South Downs Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:18 pm

The supporters claim they aren't bovvered, but they bloody well are.

South Downs

Back to top Go down

Post by South Downs Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:33 pm

Gemma O'Doherty is a multi award-winning Irish investigative journalist, known for her work in exposing corruption in the criminal justice system and the police. Her reporting on the 1985 death of Fr. Niall Molloy brought about a reopening of that case and led to the scandal being described in the Irish parliament as the biggest cover-up in the history of the state. She has also exposed police malpractice in the Mary Boyle case, the Raonaid Murray murder, the Jim Goonan case and others.[1][2][3]

O'Doherty was Chief Features Writer at the Irish Independent where she worked for 16 years until her boss Stephen Rae, a former editor of the Garda Review, sacked her after she exposed the fact that the chief of police Martin Callinan, then head of the Garda Síochána (the national police force), had speeding points wiped.[4][5][6] Her experience led to allegations of a cover-up at the heart of the Irish establishment.[7] Her 2016 documentary 'Mary Boyle: The Untold Story' about the police cover-up of Ireland's longest missing person, which she released on YouTube has been viewed almost 600,000 times.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gemma_O%27Doherty

https://villagemagazine.ie/index.php/2017/12/terror-nure/

https://villagemagazine.ie/index.php/2017/11/boiling-over/

South Downs

Back to top Go down

Post by Travers Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:38 pm

Some sleepless nights ahead at Rothley Towers, I hope
Travers
Travers

Back to top Go down

Post by South Downs Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:41 pm

They're worried. Here's Dental Dave's take on it.

''She is the real deal but...read some of the replies on her twitter from people that have followed her...she about to ruin her reputation...imo.''
lol! lol! lol!

South Downs

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:43 pm

Travers wrote:Some sleepless nights ahead at Rothley Towers, I hope

Quite possibly. The McFlukers will now try to attack her.
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Drivel Spotter Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:52 pm

Courtesy of Dental Dave.Predictable.

''She is the real deal but...read some of the replies on her twitter from people that have followed her...she about to ruin her reputation...imo.

Replying to @Djambo290 @gemmaod1
Gemma is a good journo but this is just retarded.''

Drivel Spotter

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:57 pm

So, only one then. Very Happy
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Drivel Spotter Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:39 pm

''Im looking forward to how bad it will be''

Dental Dave and his Drivelettes aren't happy. Wink

Drivel Spotter

Back to top Go down

Post by GLOBAL MODERATOR Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:55 pm

They are wetting themselves in anticipation. Laughing Laughing Laughing

GLOBAL MODERATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Observer 123 Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:16 pm

They are getting very angry.

Observer 123

Back to top Go down

Post by Travers Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:16 pm

Hours of fun ahead for us watching the supporters work themselves up over this one Very Happy
Travers
Travers

Back to top Go down

Post by Observer 123 Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:24 pm

Travers wrote:Hours of fun ahead for us  watching the supporters work themselves up over this one Very Happy

Love it. sunny

Observer 123

Back to top Go down

Post by Watcher Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:21 am

"As far as I'm aware, Ms O'Doherty has not been in consultation with CMoMM - so where does she get her information?"

That from resident idiot Verdi. Laughable that they consider themselves an authority, yet stick rigidly to a thesis created by Baldylocks and the Three Spares, that Madeleine died on the Sunday, despite it being plainly ridiculous.

Watcher
Watcher

Location : No 10 Downing St - oh crap, I wasn't supposed to say!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:59 am

Watcher wrote:"As far as I'm aware, Ms O'Doherty has not been in consultation with CMoMM - so where does she get her information?"

That from resident idiot Verdi. Laughable that they consider themselves an authority, yet stick rigidly to a thesis created by Baldylocks and the Three Spares, that Madeleine died on the Sunday, despite it being plainly ridiculous.

I read that one. Talk about delusion.
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Texty Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:12 am

"As far as I'm aware, Ms O'Doherty has not been in consultation with CMoMM"  - a good start, and let's hope it stays that way!

Texty

Back to top Go down

Post by Drivel Spotter Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:26 am

Texty wrote:"As far as I'm aware, Ms O'Doherty has not been in consultation with CMoMM"  - a good start, and let's hope it stays that way!

I have read a few of her articles. She doesn't need any help from there. Then the supporters club will attack her.

Drivel Spotter

Back to top Go down

Post by Grom Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:30 pm

She mentions Madeleine McCann at the beginning of her Mary Boyle video, so I suppose it's a natural step to look at the case.

She mentions a Donegal connection. Gerry McCann's family moved to Glasgow in 1967, I understand. I suppose a far-sighted person could see trouble ahead if they lived in St. Johnstone; only 8-9 miles from Londonderry.

Gerry's mother (a Ferry) had a grandmother in Burtonport, which is 50 miles from St. Johnston. A long way in the 1960's, I wonder how she and his father got together.

Both cases are rumoured to have been politically interfered with. Both had little evidence as to what happened. Both cases have seen attempts to connect them with known paedophiles. Both have raised doubts about the police. Both families have campaigned.

The cases are different in that the Boyle family disagree; Mary's mother and sister in particular. In the Boyle case retired policemen have spoken out. The only really significant person speaking out in Madeleine's case is Amaral.

Mary Boyle's sister wants an inquest, which isn't going to happen in the McCann case as her death is strongly denied. She is planning to go to the ECHR using her sister's right to life (Article 2). Her argument will be that the Irish government didn't carry out an effective investigation into Mary's murder.

Grom

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:36 pm

Grom wrote:She mentions Madeleine McCann at the beginning of her Mary Boyle video, so I suppose it's a natural step to look at the case.

She mentions a Donegal connection. Gerry McCann's family moved to Glasgow in 1967, I understand. I suppose a far-sighted person could see trouble ahead if they lived in St. Johnstone; only 8-9 miles from Londonderry.

Gerry's mother (a Ferry) had a grandmother in Burtonport, which is 50 miles from St. Johnston. A long way in the 1960's, I wonder how she and his father got together.

Both cases are rumoured to have been politically interfered with. Both had little evidence as to what happened. Both cases have seen attempts to connect them with known paedophiles. Both have raised doubts about the police. Both families have campaigned.

The cases are different in that the Boyle family disagree; Mary's mother and sister in particular. In the Boyle case retired policemen have spoken out. The only really significant person speaking out in Madeleine's case is Amaral.

Mary Boyle's sister wants an inquest, which isn't going to happen in the McCann case as her death is strongly denied. She is planning to go to the ECHR using her sister's right to life (Article 2). Her argument will be that the Irish government didn't carry out an effective investigation into Mary's murder.

Thank you for that, and no chance of that post being deleted. Very Happy
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grom Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:33 pm

Thank you Admin. If the documentary is made I thought it might be useful to have a bit of background about Ireland.

Grom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next