THE DISCUSSION FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Express at it again.

+8
Travers
Faithlilly
Texty
Ayfive
Grom
Admin2
enyam
Watcher
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Express at it again. Empty The Express at it again.

Post by Admin2 Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:27 am

Madeleine McCann: Police hunt waitress believed to be mysterious 'woman in purple'

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/881339/madeleine-mccann-police-hunt-waitress-woman-in-purple-scotland-yard-bulgaria

'THE “woman in purple” being sought by Scotland Yard detectives in Bulgaria in connection with the Madeleine McCann case worked with her husband at the Ocean Club resort on the Algarve in Portugal.'

Waitress Luisa Todorov, 58, is believed to be the mystery woman seen by two witnesses standing outside apartment 5a of the Ocean Club from where Madeleine was taken 10 years ago.

She has become the focus of Yard inquiries for months as officers want to know if she saw anything suspicious on the night of Madeleine’s abduction from Praia da Luz when she was aged just three.

One witness saw her standing by a lamp post just outside the apartment at 8pm on May 3, 2007 and another saw her about half an hour later nearby.

Luisa’s husband Stefan Todorov, 50, was working at the Tapas bar, where the McCanns and their seven holiday friends were dining when Madeleine was abducted.  

Detectives working on the £12million Operation Grange inquiry have spent months trying to track down the couple, who are being treated as significant potential witnesses.

Spanish criminologist Heriberto Janosch Gonzalez, who has investigated the case for 10 years, said: “I have been combing through all the police files trying to identify who the woman in purple could be.

“It has been widely reported that Yard officers are in Bulgaria.

“Examining all the known statements it seems highly likely the police are seeking the Todorovs as they are the only known people with a clear link to Bulgaria.

THE “woman in purple” being sought by Scotland Yard detectives in Bulgaria in connection with the Madeleine McCann case worked with her husband at the Ocean Club resort on the Algarve in Portugal.

By JAMES MURRAY, EXCLUSIVE
PUBLISHED: 00:01, Sun, Nov 19, 2017

Waitress Luisa Todorov has become the focus of Scotland Yard inquiries for months

Waitress Luisa Todorov, 58, is believed to be the mystery woman seen by two witnesses standing outside apartment 5a of the Ocean Club from where Madeleine was taken 10 years ago.

She has become the focus of Yard inquiries for months as officers want to know if she saw anything suspicious on the night of Madeleine’s abduction from Praia da Luz when she was aged just three.

One witness saw her standing by a lamp post just outside the apartment at 8pm on May 3, 2007 and another saw her about half an hour later nearby.

Luisa’s husband Stefan Todorov, 50, was working at the Tapas bar, where the McCanns and their seven holiday friends were dining when Madeleine was abducted.  

It seems highly likely the police are seeking the Todorovs as they are the only known people with a clear link to Bulgaria

Spanish criminologist Heriberto Janosch Gonzalez

Detectives working on the £12million Operation Grange inquiry have spent months trying to track down the couple, who are being treated as significant potential witnesses.

Spanish criminologist Heriberto Janosch Gonzalez, who has investigated the case for 10 years, said: “I have been combing through all the police files trying to identify who the woman in purple could be.

“It has been widely reported that Yard officers are in Bulgaria.

“Examining all the known statements it seems highly likely the police are seeking the Todorovs as they are the only known people with a clear link to Bulgaria.

“I have been unable to trace them in Portugal and believe they could have moved away.

“It is widely known that many workers at the Ocean Club were made redundant so it is possible they went to Bulgaria seeking work.”

The couple gave statements to Portuguese police five days after the kidnapping as part of routine Portuguese inquiries.

Luisa’s statement said she worked day shifts at the Millennium restaurant, where the McCann family had gone on the first evening of their holiday with their friends.

Scotland Yard said they could not give a running commentary on investigations carried out by officers working on Operation Grange.

In August 2007 a British woman reported seeing a child who looked mile Madeleine at Varna airport in Bulgaria, but the information was very sketchy and did not check out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://espacioexterior.blogspot.co.uk/

'Heriberto Janosch González. Crime Scene Analysis. Criminal Profiling. Forensic Evidence Analysis. Eyewitness Testimony. Forensic Victimology. Crime Reconstruction. Contact: heribertojanosch@gmail.com

Heriberto Janosch González. Analysis of the Crime Scene. Criminal Profiles Analysis of the Forensic Evidence. Testimonials of Presence Witnesses. Forensic Victimology. Reconstruction of Crime. Contact: heribertojanosch@gmail.com'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isn't this an example of intereference in a police investigation ?

Luisa apparently, is from Madeira.

Has anyone found anything of his record in criminal cases ?

He claims to be a criminal profiler as is Pat Brown.
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

https://thediscussionforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Express at it again. Empty Re: The Express at it again.

Post by Watcher Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:48 pm

As far as I can make out, the sole ''source'' for this story is renowned idiot ''Heriberto Elastic-arms'', self-styled criminologist and well-known busybody.

The only connection I can find is that the woman to whom the article refers was married to a man who hailed from Bulgaria - both worked at the Ocean club. She isn't Bulgarian, so quite why, if her husband is now deceased, she would be wandering around Bulgaria, is unclear.

Frankly, this sounds to me like another product of Heriberto's fevered and overactive imagination, and quite why the Express has run with it, including naming the woman, is utterly beyond me
Watcher
Watcher

Location : No 10 Downing St - oh crap, I wasn't supposed to say!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:08 pm

Watcher wrote:As far as I can make out, the sole ''source'' for this story is renowned idiot ''Heriberto Elastic-arms'', self-styled criminologist and well-known busybody.

The only connection I can find is that the woman to whom the article refers was married to a man who hailed from Bulgaria - both worked at the Ocean club. She isn't Bulgarian, so quite why, if her husband is now deceased, she would be wandering around Bulgaria, is unclear.

Frankly, this sounds to me like another product of Heriberto's fevered and overactive imagination, and quite why the Express has run with it, including naming the woman, is utterly beyond me

The story seems more to do with satisfying an ego, rather than anything else.

It has also been reported by a Portuguese resident that the Lady in question, is alive and well in Portugal, and is a Portuguese resident.

I have also noted attempts by McCann supporters to support him, regardless of the fact that his theories are unsubstantiated, and also thereby blocking discussion on the article and his 'theories'.

That will not happen here.

Meanwhile I await any evidence he has actually investigated other cases, with or without police involvement.

What is easily found, are references to him debunking U.F.O. sightings, and involvement with a nefarious American intelligence organization.
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by enyam Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:17 pm

You have to wonder just how much the Express paid for it,still its page filler in the run up to Christmas or the next story on an hard winter coming.
enyam
enyam

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:20 pm

enyam wrote:You have to wonder just how much the Express paid for it,still its page filler in the run up to Christmas or the next story on an hard winter coming.

let's not forget either 'Niburu', and all the other crap in the Express.
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Watcher Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:19 pm

This story seems as flimsy as all the other bits of nonsense this person has come up with. The statement of the man who was originally from Bulgaria doesn't even mention him working at the Tapas - according to his wife, he worked with her at the Millenium restaurant, which given his shift that day should, in fact, present him with a perfect alibi.

I just find it incredibly irresponsible reporting on the part of the Express, who will apparently print any old cobblers if the person coming up with it claims to be a criminologist.

Watcher
Watcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:40 pm

Watcher wrote:This story seems as flimsy as all the other bits of nonsense this person has come up with. The statement of the man who was originally from Bulgaria doesn't even mention him working at the Tapas - according to his wife, he worked with her at the Millenium restaurant, which given his shift that day should, in fact, present him with a perfect alibi.

I just find it incredibly irresponsible reporting on the part of the Express, who will apparently print any old cobblers if the person coming up with it claims to be a criminologist.

Some of the supporters club accept him with open arms, yet attack Pat Brown at a whim.

Heriberto is clearly peddling his own beliefs, without having checked his facts.

That the Express prints the B.S. is no surprise at all.
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:19 pm

The 'story' is in the Star.

Are there any limits yo the stupidity of some so called journalists in the MSM ?
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by enyam Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:31 pm

The Textusa school of thought is by printing it some one is clearly showing just how ridiculous the story is,its possible,Desmond might like his money back.
enyam
enyam

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:04 pm

Unfortunately, the MSM in the form of the tabloid press, with the story sourced by someone who doesn't know his R'se from his elbow.

Perhaps he spent too much time on the U.F.O.'s having his brains scrambled.It would explain a great deal.

Allegedly, of course.
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:51 pm

Now the Sun is running the B.S.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4948116/madeleine-mccann-cops-hunt-bulgaria-for-waitress-believed-to-be-woman-in-purple/#comments
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Watcher Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:15 pm

enyam wrote:The Textusa school of thought is by printing it some one is clearly showing just how ridiculous the story is,its possible,Desmond might like his money back.

I'm afraid she's a lunatic.
Watcher
Watcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Grom Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:46 pm

So is this poor woman going to be chased around by our disgraceful (imo) hacks? I'm ashamed of our media.

Grom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayfive Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:16 pm

Spanish criminologist Heriberto Janosch Gonzalez told The Express: “I have been combing through all the police files trying to identify who the woman in purple could be.

The question that springs to mind in this instance is...................: why?

@Grom. I rather like the idea of UK hacks running around Bulgaria trying to find anyone.
That's kind of long on stupidity and short on brains, the Bulgars probably having retained remnants of their old secret police Laughing
Ayfive
Ayfive

Back to top Go down

Post by Watcher Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:22 pm

No wonder all the UK career criminals retire to Spain, if their criminologists are as useless as HairyBerk-o
Watcher
Watcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayfive Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:36 pm

Watcher wrote:No wonder all the UK career criminals retire to Spain, if their criminologists are as useless as HairyBerk-o

You do him an injustice. The supporters club hang on his every word like he is the second coming of The Messiah. As for that trick where he abducted a bolster through an open window, well they lapped that up with a spoon [without realising what they were looking at seemingly].
Ayfive
Ayfive

Back to top Go down

Post by Texty Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:32 am

"The Independent online newspaper has streamed a video it described as "live from space" on its Facebook page - but the footage was recorded in 2015.

The stream was ended shortly after the BBC contacted the paper and it has since been deleted."

Can't the BBC also contact all the tabloids and tell them all the Hairyberto stuff is bollocks?

Texty

Back to top Go down

Post by Faithlilly Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:16 am

Ayfive wrote:
Watcher wrote:No wonder all the UK career criminals retire to Spain, if their criminologists are as useless as HairyBerk-o

You do him an injustice. The supporters club hang on his every word like he is the second coming of The Messiah. As for that trick where he abducted a bolster through an open window, well they lapped that up with a spoon [without realising what they were looking at seemingly].

It would appear the apologist moderators over on the JF don't like Heri being asked if he was remunerated for his rubbish.

Faithlilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:25 am

As this Heriberto placed the rubbish information in the Express and elsewhere, it is quite an appropriate question to ask, if he received remuneration for the information he gave them.

It has touched a raw nerve to highlight that he is an incompetent investigator.

I have yet to see any evidence of other crimes he has investigated, let alone validity of his qualifications on his website.

He appears to be yet another B.S. artist tagged to the McCann cause.
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Texty Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:31 am

Faithlilly wrote:
It would appear the apologist moderators over on the JF don't like Heri being asked if he was remunerated for his rubbish.
It seems that the simpletons are content with their deluded hopes being based on complete nonsense!

Texty

Back to top Go down

Post by Faithlilly Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:37 am

Texty wrote:
Faithlilly wrote:
It seems that the simpletons are content with their deluded hopes being based on complete nonsense!

When you've been spoon fed syrup-laced mawkishness for the last ten years the truth is probably too bland for their tastes Texty.

Last edited by Faithlilly on Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Faithlilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:57 am

Having had a look on the net for this Heriberto, there doesn't seem to be any other cases he is involved in, unless you count his debunking of U.F.O. sightings.

Has anyone found anything else on this individual ?
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayfive Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:34 pm

Admin wrote:Having had a look on the net for this Heriberto, there doesn't seem to be any other cases he is involved in, unless you count his debunking of U.F.O. sightings.

I assumed he was just another of those experts who always rise to the surface in cases like this. Don't the media have their own registers of their favourite "Dr Bobs", "Major Toms" and "Josie Doodahs PhD" to wheel out to give the media's own slant some kind of crediblity ?
I couldn't take this one seriously after "The Incident Of The Kidnapped Bolster".
Ayfive
Ayfive

Back to top Go down

Post by Faithlilly Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:46 pm

Ayfive wrote:
Admin wrote:Having had a look on the net for this Heriberto, there doesn't seem to be any other cases he is involved in, unless you count his debunking of U.F.O. sightings.

I assumed he was just another of those experts who always rise to the surface in cases like this. Don't the media have their own registers of their favourite "Dr Bobs",  "Major Toms" and "Josie Doodahs PhD" to wheel out to give the media's own slant some kind of crediblity ?
I couldn't take this one seriously after "The Incident Of The Kidnapped Bolster".

John McVicar, the reformed criminal and commentator, said that they're called talking heads in the trade.

Faithlilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayfive Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:10 pm

Faithlilly wrote:
Ayfive wrote:

I assumed he was just another of those experts who always rise to the surface in cases like this. Don't the media have their own registers of their favourite "Dr Bobs",  "Major Toms" and "Josie Doodahs PhD" to wheel out to give the media's own slant some kind of crediblity ?

John McVicar, the reformed criminal and commentator, said that they're called talking heads in the trade.

I had to check the Urban Dictionary for that:

"a person whose talk is empty and pretentious".

It seems to fit the bill.
Ayfive
Ayfive

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum