THE DISCUSSION FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has this case driven some of the McCann supporters over the edge?

+17
Slartibartfast
Johnny22
Miss B Having
Montclair
Saldo
AJS
dannyboy
pathfinder73
Faithlilly
Grom
stopspammers
GLOBAL MODERATOR
Drivel Spotter
enyam
Texty
Travers
South Downs
21 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Has this case driven some of the McCann supporters over the edge? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has this case driven some of the McCann supporters over the edge?

Post by Travers Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:51 am

Drivel Spotter wrote:
Travers wrote:For some reason Robbi seems desperate to show that Madeleine had a change of pyjamas that evening.

The way he is going, he is becoming as big a nut job as the other one.

It's a good job he not a real detective as he gets bogged down in the most trivial of non-leads and never resolves anything to his satisfaction.
I reckon he's just a deflective time waster, but good for a laugh now and again.
Travers
Travers

Back to top Go down

Has this case driven some of the McCann supporters over the edge? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has this case driven some of the McCann supporters over the edge?

Post by Drivel Spotter Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:37 pm

Another nutball post.

''I know that this will upset some, but I believe it is in their bloodline.

Their families have been doing similar things including trafficking almost since History began.

The families may have a business that is bonafide and gives them an honourable "front" and seems to account for their wealth, but they top it up with monies made from trafficking, slavery etc.

AIMO

It is all part of the "Hidden in Plian Sight" syndrome''

Drivel Spotter

Back to top Go down

Post by Grom Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:54 pm

Slartibartfast wrote:
Texty wrote:Yes, that's been an interesting aspect  - almost invisible since she took over, a stark contrast to her predecessors, and unlike them, playing no part in updates/announcements.

Probably come to realise what a poisoned chalice it is. Early days I think those in charge thought it would an easy solve because of “poor PJ investigation” and were looking forward to the glory.

They all seem to have believed the McCann's PR, which is worrying. I would prefer to believe that powerful people were careful to look at all the facts before making decisions, but it seems they don't. Policemen learn how to smell out rats when they work at the sharp end. These days some of them spend very little time there as they get promoted through study, not experience. If all applicants are graduates it'll just get worse as it has with nurses who are graduates; they don't want to actually nurse any more.

Grom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayfive Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:31 pm

Grom wrote:
Slartibartfast wrote:
Texty wrote:Yes, that's been an interesting aspect  - almost invisible since she took over, a stark contrast to her predecessors, and unlike them, playing no part in updates/announcements.

Probably come to realise what a poisoned chalice it is. Early days I think those in charge thought it would an easy solve because of “poor PJ investigation” and were looking forward to the glory.

They all seem to have believed the McCann's PR, which is worrying. I would prefer to believe that powerful people were careful to look at all the facts before making decisions, but it seems they don't. Policemen learn how to smell out rats when they work at the sharp end. These days some of them spend very little time there as they get promoted through study, not experience. If all applicants are graduates it'll just get worse as it has with nurses who are graduates; they don't want to actually nurse any more.

Since long before the McCann case:
No one likes a maverick.
One has to toe the party line without question at all times or one is viewed as a maverick and cast out.
No plum jobs for you Mr Maverick because no one knows which way you will jump when push comes to shove.
Someone who tells the truth come what may will be shunned by others.
Remember The Swindlers and The Kings Magic Suit of Clothes?
The trouble is we are all so despaerate to belong and be liked we are shit scared of hoeing our own row, stating the obvious and becoming social outcasts as a consequence.
" Being wrong "by the system" is acceptable but God help you if you are right without it" !
Maintaining the status quo is all.

Ayfive
Ayfive

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:40 am

Is this the sign of the second coming for some of the devoted McCann supporters ?

'BUN OF GOD

Giant cross appears on pet rabbit’s head just before Christmas

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/5296905/giant-cross-on-rabbit-second-coming-of-jesus-christ/
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

https://thediscussionforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:52 am

The view of a McCann Mod, and the desperation they now show.

''Could it have been the appartment that was planned? there was bound to be a girl child of that age in there at some point.''

Mad Mad Mad
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Travers Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:05 am

Admin wrote:The view of a McCann Mod, and the desperation they now show.

''Could it have been the appartment that was planned?  there was bound to be a girl child of that age in there at some point.''

Mad Mad Mad

Thereby dumping the bloodline theory into the rubbish bin, where it certainly belongs
Travers
Travers

Back to top Go down

Post by Drivel Spotter Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:17 am

Travers wrote:
Admin wrote:The view of a McCann Mod, and the desperation they now show.

''Could it have been the appartment that was planned?  there was bound to be a girl child of that age in there at some point.''

Mad Mad Mad

Thereby dumping the bloodline theory into the rubbish bin, where it certainly belongs

Yet the same Mod endorses and supports the lunatic theories, and has done so repeatedly, as has the other numskull McCann Mod.

Doh.

Drivel Spotter

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:38 pm

The power of delusion by a Mccann supporting Moderator, and a sign of desperation. Plus the abuse of position as Mod, as per usual.

It is actually quite sad, and yet again nothing will be done about it.

'
I did so prefer this Forum when I should not have to consider your last few words. Which I should delete. But I am not going to.
I have had enough of this rubbish. None of you will get Political Correctness from me.'
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Travers Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:29 pm

This chap Robert Black is coming in for being guilt by dint of possibly being in the Donegal area when this child went missing.

What a good thing for him that he died long before Madeleine was born, otherwise supporters would have him down for that.
Travers
Travers

Back to top Go down

Post by enyam Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:22 am

Travers wrote:This chap Robert Black is coming in for being guilt by dint of possibly being in the Donegal area when this child went missing.

What a good thing for him that he died long before Madeleine was born, otherwise supporters would have him down for that.

Thats another loose end tied up then.
enyam
enyam

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:47 am

enyam wrote:
Travers wrote:This chap Robert Black is coming in for being guilt by dint of possibly being in the Donegal area when this child went missing.

Thats another loose end tied up then.

Not for the McCann supporters.
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Watcher Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:41 pm

Well, he didn't actually, he died in 2016, but he was locked up well before she was born, so the point still stands!
Watcher
Watcher

Location : No 10 Downing St - oh crap, I wasn't supposed to say!

Back to top Go down

Post by Watcher Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:43 pm

CMOMM seem to have closed the doors.

Baldylocks in trouble again?
Watcher
Watcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Travers Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:47 pm

Watcher wrote:

Well, he didn't actually, he died in 2016, but he was locked up well before she was born, so the point still stands!

Oh sorry about that, I thought he died in the nineties Embarassed
Travers
Travers

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:49 pm

Watcher wrote:CMOMM seem to have closed the doors.

Baldylocks in trouble again?

I noticed that yesterday. All the posts had disappeared, and now it appears that you have to sign in to access it.

Weird.
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Travers Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:44 pm

Supporters over on JF must be on overtime.
Just about every post is a pathetic excuse for one action or another by the Tapas group.
Travers
Travers

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:07 pm

Travers wrote:Supporters over on JF must be on overtime.
Just about every post is a pathetic excuse for one action or another by the Tapas group.

They have nothing left.

Just sit back and laugh at them.
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Faithlilly Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:47 am

Just received this from John in response to a question I asked about a post of his.

'Quote from: sadie on January 15, 2018, 11:02:51 PM
Yep, along with all the other things that have happened to me .... very strange.

I think someone is trying to tell me to back off ... or .... !

John : I know you put a lot of research into your theories Sadie and for that you must be commended.'

Reply :' Today at 12:25:30 AMFrom: John
Quote from: Faithlilly on Today at 12:10:41 AM
John can I ask why, when it is obvious Sadie is mentally rather fragile you continue to encourage her with posts like the one posted by yourself tonight. Don't you think it's rather cruel ?

I don't think that at all, we have lots of discussions behind the scenes.'

Faithlilly

Back to top Go down

Post by enyam Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:23 am

If that's the level which as been passed onto SY,no wonder they are struggling.
enyam
enyam

Back to top Go down

Post by Grom Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:07 am

Some people like to feel important and superior to others. Halligen was one of them with his spy stories, secrecy. and air of mystery. I can see similarities when others drop hints like 'they know who did it', 'they know what SY are doing' and 'people have threatened them'. I find it quite sad when, in my opinion, older people haven't learned to be content with who and what they are. I lost any desire to impress others a long time ago. Pretending to have a secret is very playground in my opinion. It's also a sign of low self esteem.

Grom

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:15 pm

Faithlilly wrote:Just received this from John in response to a question I asked about a post of his.

'Quote from: sadie on January 15, 2018, 11:02:51 PM
Yep, along with all the other things that have happened to me .... very strange.

I think someone is trying to tell me to back off ... or .... !

John : I know you put a lot of research into your theories Sadie and for that you must be commended.'

Reply :' Today at 12:25:30 AMFrom: John
Quote from: Faithlilly on Today at 12:10:41 AM
John can I ask why, when it is obvious Sadie is mentally rather fragile you continue to encourage her with posts like the one posted by yourself tonight. Don't you think it's rather cruel ?

I don't think that at all, we have lots of discussions behind the scenes.'

How anyone can support her 'theories', really does bring that other persons judgement into question as well.

It really is apparent why some refer to the jf as the Joke Forum, when crap like hers is allowed to be posted on there.

I can imagine the reactions on the officers faces when she and others I am aware of send their theories to OG.
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Travers Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:41 pm

No doubt they give such offerings to the dog to chew over.
Travers
Travers

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:38 pm

Travers wrote:No doubt they give such offerings to the dog to chew over.

I feel sure the dogs would indicate to a pile of crap. Laughing
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Watcher Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:51 pm

This is how bonkers some of them are:
The CMoMM site currently has a thread running, supposedly written by Jill Havern, but quite obviously penned by Baldylocks McArseache, detailing his latest nose-poking-in activities, to wit. an extensive communication with the Coroner about the demise of Kevin Halligan. The answer to most of the questions would appear to be "Bugger off, you nosy bastard" In the meantime, the site has adopted a formal position where their theory that Madeleine died over the weekend is the only one which will be tolerated and anyone disagreeing is sent for an early bath. Naturally, they are waiting to see what conclusions this Irish journalist reaches, mainly so they can claim she is wrong and Baldy can confuse her with someone with the same name who works as a vet in Japan, or something.
Meanwhile, lunatic blogger Textusa is sticking to her theory that they were all swingers and has now decided in her infinite lack of wisdom that I am none other than twitter user Michael Walker.
Thank god for this place.
Watcher
Watcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next