THE DISCUSSION FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Demonstration of how McCann supporters 'think'

+7
Observer 123
Johnny22
enyam
Miss B Having
GLOBAL MODERATOR
Admin2
Saldo
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Demonstration of how McCann supporters 'think' Empty A Demonstration of how McCann supporters 'think'

Post by Saldo Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:11 pm

''Any of us who were around ten years ago are all back where we were then.  It was a pig's breakfast of an investigation, which was designed to get Amaral and cohorts off the hook of their previous pig's breakfast''.

Fortunately, it didn't work on this occasion.  But then Amaral wasn't dealing with uneducated peasants the second time around.
God might have helped them if the parents of Mdeleine had been.

Why won't these 'haters',using their own term actually admit the McCanns are the ones at fault?
They never will of course. Blaming others is easier and part of their strategy.

Saldo

Back to top Go down

A Demonstration of how McCann supporters 'think' Empty Re: A Demonstration of how McCann supporters 'think'

Post by Admin2 Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:17 pm

Saldo wrote:''Any of us who were around ten years ago are all back where we were then.  It was a pig's breakfast of an investigation, which was designed to get Amaral and cohorts off the hook of their previous pig's breakfast''.

Fortunately, it didn't work on this occasion.  But then Amaral wasn't dealing with uneducated peasants the second time around.
God might have helped them if the parents of Mdeleine had been.

Why won't these 'haters',using their own term actually admit the McCanns are the ones at fault?
They never will of course. Blaming others is easier and part of their strategy.

That is it in a nutshell, metaphorically and literally. The hatred that has festered in the supporters hearts is far beyond obsession. It really reveals a lot about their emotional and mental state.
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

https://thediscussionforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A Demonstration of how McCann supporters 'think' Empty Re: A Demonstration of how McCann supporters 'think'

Post by GLOBAL MODERATOR Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:03 pm

Don't expect logic and reason from them.

GLOBAL MODERATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss B Having Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:15 pm

GLOBAL MODERATOR wrote:Don't expect logic and reason from them.

Yes, even lowering myexpectations didn't work. I mean if they offered a reasonable response or questioned something they were not sure about or even offered up a logical alternative explanation that would be fine but the are just out and out fanatical, which is on a borderline mental health sectrum. I am not being 'funny' or making fun I am just stating the obvious regarding my observations.

Miss B Having

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:07 am

Miss B Having wrote:

Yes, even lowering myexpectations didn't work. I mean if they offered a reasonable response or questioned something they were not sure about or even offered up a logical alternative explanation that would be fine but the are just out and out fanatical, which is on a borderline mental health sectrum. I am not being 'funny' or making fun I am just stating the obvious regarding my observations.

Some of the views and theories expressed by them are certainly fanatical and in some cases a whole lot worse. Why the Mccann's attract them, like flies to a pile of excrement, is certainly questionable as regards the psychological and emotional states.

Also, the continued denials by some, that they are not online to defend the Mccanns is laughable.

Now, I wasn't allowed to say that elsewhere Wink
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saldo Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:26 am

Admin wrote:
Miss B Having wrote:

Some of the views and theories expressed by them are certainly fanatical and in some cases a whole lot worse. Why the Mccann's attract them, like flies to a pile of excrement, is certainly questionable as regards the psychological and emotional states.

Also, the continued denials by some, that they are not online to defend the Mccanns is laughable.

So where is this elsewhere? Very Happy

Saldo

Back to top Go down

Post by GLOBAL MODERATOR Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:44 am

Saldo wrote:
Admin wrote:
Miss B Having wrote:

So where is this elsewhere? Very Happy

They are largely a bunch of deluded cultists and in desperate need of help.

GLOBAL MODERATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by GLOBAL MODERATOR Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:24 am

Here is another example from 'Verynasty'

''I believe she was abducted by one or more persons and was immediately driven away by car - either out of PdL altogether or to another location in or close to PdL.

I used to think Smithman was the abductor because surely an innocent man - or his family would have contacted the PJ to let them know it was him or their son or husband who was seen by the Smiths - if it was simply an innocent father carrying his own child for whatever reason.

I changed my mind about that because I believe fear of what might happen to anyone in that position once they contacted the PJ influenced his decision - and particularly as IMO the reaction of his family would be to implore him not to get involved.

IMO Mrs Murat's actions confirmed the reluctance (because of fear) of PT locals to have contact with the PJ.

Additionally, the actions of the McCanns on their return to the UK have always been the complete opposite of how guilty people, who had just got away with a heinous crime, would choose to take, when they didn't have to. IMO.

AIMHO''

Apparently, the rules on there are supposed to say, you cannot say abduction as being a fact.

GLOBAL MODERATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by GLOBAL MODERATOR Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:44 pm

And there's more.

''Madeleine couldn't see the light from the tapas area, cos block 5 building was in the way. Unless bangers were going off, neither would she have heard it.

FGS, there was block 5 building blocking sound between where she might (unlikely) have walked. Then two corners for sound waves to travel around + 70 metres to travel. And the Tapas restaurant was only a group of people having dinner ! Not exactly a crowd at a football match sound !

The evidence IMO does not support it, because as I have stated before, the towel/blanket shown to the dogs was probably handled by the lifter as he moved Madeleine. His/her sweaty smell would over power Madeleines more delicate smell.

This scent could have been left as he/she left the getaway car and walked to the apartment via the back rouite .... or could have been left as he/she doubled back to the car. I prefer that it was left as he /she left the car on the little car park and walked to the front door..

I think it far more likely that the dogs were following the lifters smell rather than Madeleines. I think that Madeleine was carried out.

On such a gusty evening, it is doubtful that any perceptable scent of a carried child would remain for the dogs to follow

Everything is IMO, but it fits and makes sense,. ''

Only if you live in dreamland.

GLOBAL MODERATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by enyam Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:10 pm

GLOBAL MODERATOR wrote:And there's more.

''Madeleine couldn't see the light from the tapas area, cos block 5 building was in the way.   Unless bangers were going off, neither would she have heard it.  

FGS, there was block 5 building blocking sound between where she might (unlikely) have walked.  Then two corners for sound waves to travel around + 70 metres to travel.    And the Tapas restaurant was only a group of people having dinner !   Not exactly a crowd at a football match sound !

The evidence IMO does not support it, because as I have stated before, the towel/blanket shown to the dogs was probably handled by the lifter as he moved Madeleine.  His/her sweaty smell would over power Madeleines more delicate smell.

This scent could have been left as he/she left the getaway car and walked to the apartment via the back rouite .... or could have been left as he/she doubled back to the car.  I prefer that it was left as he /she left the car on the little car park and walked to the front door..

I think it far more likely that the dogs were following the lifters smell rather than Madeleines.   I think that Madeleine was carried out.

On such a gusty evening, it is doubtful that any perceptable scent of a carried child would remain for the dogs to follow

Everything is IMO, but it fits and makes sense,. ''

Only if you live in dreamland.

You're half inching a child being so careful as to not leave a trace,but absent mindlessly leave your scent on a blanket,yeah right,after all this was the chosen one and meticulous planning was involved.Mad bounce
enyam
enyam

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnny22 Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:50 pm

What dimension do people like this inhabit ?

''  Yep, and the Judge was ?Amelia? de Melo e Castro.

The same judge that cut short the dog evidence in the first case.  She didn't allow the expert from the UK to finish

According To Anne Guedes (do Amaral) the British expert was taking too long, so (just as he was getting interesting IMO) the Judge Melo e Castro cut him short.

Do you remember, a few years ago, I also pointed out that Judge Melo de Castro was rather close to Amaral, as was Anne Guedes.

1)  Their family homes were in the Jewish area of Portugal near Belmonte (anything starting with Bel (or Bal) is likely to be Jewish, because they worshipped the God *Baal *.

Melo and Goncalo are villages set 12 - 13 miles apart in a remote sparsly populated area of Portugal.  Just 1.8 miles from Goncalo and less than 12 miles friom Melo lies the tiny place Seixo Amarelo

Now I posted the connections between Melo de Castro  and Goncalo de Sousa Amaral before and they have been whooshed, but there were at least three, if you remember .... and i commented that there could be a * Conflict of Interests * here.  There were two other reasons why they were close IMO ... and that is just based upon the Melo part of the name.  

The Castro part of the Judges name also has connections to Goncalo de Sousa Amaral, but please do not force me to go into all that again, because some of them involve Isabel Duchess of Braganza who is Portugals 'Queen in waiting'.  She seems to be descended from all these people  

Also with the Court records, posted by Anne Guedes (do Amaral) to Goncalo de Sousa de Amaral... another potential *Conflict of Interests *
. ''

What a fliggin load of rubbish. Rolling Eyes

Johnny22

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:03 pm

Johnny22 wrote:What dimension do people like this inhabit ?

''  Yep, and the Judge was ?Amelia? de Melo e Castro.

The same judge that cut short the dog evidence in the first case.  She didn't allow the expert from the UK to finish

According To Anne Guedes (do Amaral) the British expert was taking too long, so (just as he was getting interesting IMO) the Judge Melo e Castro cut him short.

Do you remember, a few years ago, I also pointed out that Judge Melo de Castro was rather close to Amaral, as was Anne Guedes.

1)  Their family homes were in the Jewish area of Portugal near Belmonte (anything starting with Bel (or Bal) is likely to be Jewish, because they worshipped the God *Baal *.

Melo and Goncalo are villages set 12 - 13 miles apart in a remote sparsly populated area of Portugal.  Just 1.8 miles from Goncalo and less than 12 miles friom Melo lies the tiny place Seixo Amarelo

Now I posted the connections between Melo de Castro  and Goncalo de Sousa Amaral before and they have been whooshed, but there were at least three, if you remember .... and i commented that there could be a * Conflict of Interests * here.  There were two other reasons why they were close IMO ... and that is just based upon the Melo part of the name.  

The Castro part of the Judges name also has connections to Goncalo de Sousa Amaral, but please do not force me to go into all that again, because some of them involve Isabel Duchess of Braganza who is Portugals 'Queen in waiting'.  She seems to be descended from all these people  

Also with the Court records, posted by Anne Guedes (do Amaral) to Goncalo de Sousa de Amaral... another potential *Conflict of Interests *
. ''

What a fliggin load of rubbish. Rolling Eyes

Too true. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnny22 Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:12 pm

It didn't stop there. It truly is the Joke Forum.

I am using a new computer and atm cannot get into different websites nor my notes, but whether he was a Lawyer representing the Mccanns or/and the FSS is no matter. He put the expert viewpoint.

And remember, the facts are according to Anne Guedes, Amarals bloodline relative ... and as such should be read with caution becauswe of once again the piossibilty of a * Conflict of Interests *

Yes, she did find for The Mccanns in the previous case BUT at that time, I had ALREADY pointed out PUBLICLY that there was the possibility of a * Conflict of Interests * because of the Melo e Castro family and locational links with Goncalo de Sousa Amaral.

It surprises me that no-one seems to find this pertinent and interesting. Makes me wonder, is everyone dead on their feet?

White jacket with straps time.

Johnny22

Back to top Go down

Post by Observer 123 Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:19 pm

They don't think,they worship.

Observer 123

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnny22 Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:24 pm

Is there no end to their obsessions. They are now pasting images of the Judge who awarded 500,000 Euros, ,and the signatures of the Supreme Court Judges.

Why? Is it more of that loons theories and the Illuminati?

bom

Johnny22

Back to top Go down

Post by Travers Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:30 pm

For someone who claims to be so knowledgeable, she is an awful fool
Travers
Travers

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnny22 Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:35 pm

Travers wrote:For someone who claims to be so knowledgeable, she is an awful fool

More of an entity which rhymes with fool.

Johnny22

Back to top Go down

Post by Grom Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:03 pm

Stranger abduction is rare. Stranger abduction of very young children is even rarer. They are usually killed too. Abducting a child when there's a constant stream of people coming and going is madness.

If the child is 'special' then the very rare abduction is explained. It's also possible to believe she's still alive.

I was reading a very god skit along the same lines today;
https://www.e-goat.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?13452-Madeleine-Fayed-Bush-Bin-Laden-Connection

Grom

Back to top Go down

Post by Travers Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:08 am

But where does this idea of 'special' come from?
From the range of photos I've seen, she was very average looking child, who could scrub up well on occasion.
What else would make her stand out as special, or is it just an excuse to allow supporters to believe she is still alive?
Travers
Travers

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:17 am

Travers wrote:But where does this idea of 'special' come from?
From the range of photos I've seen, she was very average looking child, who could scrub up well on occasion.
What else would make her stand out as special, or is it just an excuse to allow supporters to believe she is still alive?

For some of them, it is an excuse, no matter how illogical.

For others, orchestrated on behalf and with the say so of the Mccanns.

The rest, one word, BLOODLINES. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grom Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:48 am

Either people interested in bloodlines were attracted to the case or those attracted to the case became interested in bloodlines I don't know. Nigel Nessling seemed to be one of them. I think it's an excuse, because there was nothing exceptional about Madeleine at all; just an ordinary little girl in my opinion.

Grom

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:55 am

Grom wrote:

Either people interested in bloodlines were attracted to the case or those attracted to the case became interested in bloodlines I don't know. Nigel Nessling seemed to be one of them. I think it's an excuse, because there was nothing exceptional about Madeleine at all; just an ordinary little girl in my opinion.

Exactly. You can walk down the average street and see children, i.e. girls of a similar description.

Basically, the Mccanns have attracted fruitcakes to their cause, and in some cases I could mention, moderators as well. Those two moderators supporting the 'bloodlines' valiant efforts in fantasy land.
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by South Downs Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:01 am

''Whatever ... in my opinion the fact that such minutiae is still being pored over with prejudice eleven years into that family's continued search for their missing daughter ... must be horribly unique and as far as I am concerned very disturbing.''

From a McCann Moderator who is very disturbing and has never criticized the parents for failing to take care of their children. She is disgusting.

South Downs

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:11 am

South Downs wrote:''Whatever ... in my opinion the fact that such minutiae is still being pored over with prejudice eleven years into that family's continued search for their missing daughter ... must be horribly unique and as far as I am concerned very disturbing.''

From a McCann Moderator who is very disturbing and has never criticized the parents for failing to take care of their children. She is disgusting.

So what searching have the Mccanns done since the morning of May the 4 th ?

Rhetorical question, of course. THEY HAVEN'T.
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Travers Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:40 am

Admin wrote:
South Downs wrote:''Whatever ... in my opinion the fact that such minutiae is still being pored over with prejudice eleven years into that family's continued search for their missing daughter ... must be horribly unique and as far as I am concerned very disturbing.''

So what searching have the Mccanns done since the morning of May the 4 th ?

Rhetorical question, of course. THEY HAVEN'T.

Bring it up to date. What searching have the McCanns done in the last 12 months?
It's no good them saying that OG is searching for Madeleine, because they aren't. OG are trying to find a culprit, with little success I might add.
Travers
Travers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next