THE DISCUSSION FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why do mcann supporters blame everybody but the mcanns??

+2
Cookie
Senior Moderator
6 posters

Go down

why do mcann supporters blame everybody but the mcanns?? Empty why do mcann supporters blame everybody but the mcanns??

Post by Senior Moderator Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:42 am

i have never understood it where does their devotion come from??

Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

why do mcann supporters blame everybody but the mcanns?? Empty Re: why do mcann supporters blame everybody but the mcanns??

Post by Cookie Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:27 pm

If you ask me, the majority of them are/were also neglectful parents who had the same or similar parental habits or who thought of doing the same which is why they can relate. Heavy conscience, in short. Others are just stupid.

Cookie

Back to top Go down

why do mcann supporters blame everybody but the mcanns?? Empty Re: why do mcann supporters blame everybody but the mcanns??

Post by Travers Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:41 pm

I don't know whether they are stupid or not, but I notice their sole interest is excusing everything that might reflect badly on the McCanns. Barely a peep about what actually happened to Madeleine, other than it all being the fault of the mythical abductor.
Travers
Travers

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:25 pm

That is precisely the situation.

They aren't interested in Madeleine.

Some are merely nutters who hang on to the Mccanns as demigods. The rest are part of their online team, actively attacking anyone who dares question abduction.

That doesn't even count the fruitcakes among their numbers and their sad belief that the Dan Brown type stories are real for the McCann's. I and others have seen the references to Madeleine and family, being decedents of JC, along with, being related to Royal Families.

Then, these peoples grasp of reality isn't even slightly shaky.
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

https://thediscussionforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayfive Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:01 pm

maddieneedsjustice wrote:i have never understood it   where  does their  devotion  come  from??

My opinion is that it is a matter of having a strong desire to belong.
see:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belongingness.

Then belnging to the gang with a fixation; the object of that fixation can do no wrong and is looked upon as a deity. Anything in which the deity is involved is good anything the deity is not involved in is bad etc etc Predominatly they are followers who never blazed their own trail or had an original thought.
Ayfive
Ayfive

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Moderator Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:33 pm

Admin wrote:That is precisely the situation.

They aren't interested in Madeleine.

Some are merely nutters who hang on to the Mccanns as demigods. The rest are part of their online team, actively attacking anyone who dares question abduction.

That doesn't even count the fruitcakes among their numbers and their sad belief that the Dan Brown type stories are real for the McCann's. I and others have seen the references to Madeleine and family, being decedents of JC, along with, being related to Royal Families.

Then, these peoples grasp of reality isn't even slightly shaky.

that was the most crazy theory i have ever seen

Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss B Having Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:42 pm

Travers wrote:I don't know whether they are stupid or not, but I notice their sole interest is excusing everything that might reflect badly on the McCanns. Barely a peep about what actually happened to Madeleine, other than it all being the fault of the mythical abductor.

Indeed, on a cetain forum you are not allowed to discuss what happened to little Maddie and certainly cannot talk about what paedophiles do to children. Stolen by a loving family is still the favourite posts to be allowed. The Main reasons I do not believe the McCanns story of abduction by 'nasty tannerman' paedophile gang is. If your daughter was abducted by such people you would have a very good idea what was happening to your child- horrifying to the extent of wanting to die yourself for leaving your daughter to have this happen, but No, they carried on acting like celebrities, self promotion Kate almost being hailed as a mother of god figure , meeting the pope etc, Blogging,jogging and photo shoots- followed by the press just like those tacky z list celebs who show their boobs n bums in all the rags. They didn't shy away at all, they smiled,laughed, travelled to meet and greet their adoring public...

No mother with any sence of love and care towards thier daughter, who left her alone, to be abducted tortured and god knows what, could behave like that.
IN MY HONEST OPINION

Miss B Having

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down