B.S. Time from the Mccanns.

Go down

B.S. Time from the Mccanns.

Post by Admin2 on Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:39 pm

I was waiting for something like this.


http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/family/kate-mccann-still-buy-christmas-present-madeleine-11-years-went/


Perhaps it's time to run a poll. Question


Do the Mccann's even have the vaguest idea the psychological harm they are doing to their surviving children ?
avatar
Admin2
Admin

Posts : 397
Join date : 2017-10-10

View user profile http://thediscussionforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: B.S. Time from the Mccanns.

Post by South Downs on Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:11 pm

As each year passes, Madeleine's bedroom will become more like a shrine. With presents piling up and up with each anniversary that passes.
To me, psychologically, it's not at all healthy. Also when the twins are well into their teens how will they look, possibly with a different view, in assessing that room.
It's just a long term personal thought I had.

South Downs

Posts : 33
Join date : 2017-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: B.S. Time from the Mccanns.

Post by Admin2 on Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:10 am

It has spread to the Sun.

I wonder if the article was written under an alias of the usual close friend of Kate McCann.
avatar
Admin2
Admin

Posts : 397
Join date : 2017-10-10

View user profile http://thediscussionforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: B.S. Time from the Mccanns.

Post by Slartibartfast on Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:48 am

Admin wrote:It has spread to the Sun.

I wonder if the article was written under an alias of the usual close friend of Kate McCann.

Says it was written by Kate?
avatar
Slartibartfast

Posts : 43
Join date : 2017-10-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: B.S. Time from the Mccanns.

Post by Texty on Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:50 am

South Downs wrote:As each year passes, Madeleine's bedroom will become more like a shrine. With presents piling up and up with each anniversary that passes.
To me, psychologically, it's not at all healthy. Also when the twins are well into their teens how will they look, possibly with a different view, in assessing that room.
It's just a long term personal thought I had.
According to the article, the presents have now been moved up into the loft! The room must have become like one of those featured in programmes about hoarders, where you can't open the door to get in. I agree about it not being healthy.

Texty

Posts : 78
Join date : 2017-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: B.S. Time from the Mccanns.

Post by enyam on Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:57 am

What would you buy? the new i thingy? cloths, cosmetics? ,its hard enough with them around to know what to buy.
avatar
enyam

Posts : 108
Join date : 2017-10-11
Location : Everybody has to be somewhere.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: B.S. Time from the Mccanns.

Post by Admin2 on Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:57 am

Slartibartfast wrote:
Admin wrote:It has spread to the Sun.

I wonder if the article was written under an alias of the usual close friend of Kate McCann.

Says it was written by Kate?

I take that with a pinch of salt.

Meanwhile the Mail has got in the act.

Comments allowed.

'Family of Madeleine McCann still 'hope and pray she will be found' as mother Kate reveals she will lay Christmas presents on her bedroom floor more than a decade after she vanished'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5207243/Kate-McCann-reveals-buys-Maddie-presents-Xmas.html#ixzz524ZY22Ry
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I doubt whether these headlines can become more inane.
avatar
Admin2
Admin

Posts : 397
Join date : 2017-10-10

View user profile http://thediscussionforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: B.S. Time from the Mccanns.

Post by enyam on Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:02 am

Admin wrote:
Slartibartfast wrote:
Admin wrote:It has spread to the Sun.

I wonder if the article was written under an alias of the usual close friend of Kate McCann.

Says it was written by Kate?

I take that with a pinch of salt.

Meanwhile the Mail has got in the act.

Comments allowed.

'Family of Madeleine McCann still 'hope and pray she will be found' as mother Kate reveals she will lay Christmas presents on her bedroom floor more than a decade after she vanished'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5207243/Kate-McCann-reveals-buys-Maddie-presents-Xmas.html#ixzz524ZY22Ry
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I doubt whether these headlines can become more inane.

This sticks out from the article.

Not one piece of forensic evidence linked to her has been found since she vanished. And despite thousands of tip-offs and potential sightings, police have not confirmed that a single one was her.
avatar
enyam

Posts : 108
Join date : 2017-10-11
Location : Everybody has to be somewhere.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: B.S. Time from the Mccanns.

Post by Admin2 on Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:04 am

enyam wrote:
Admin wrote:
Slartibartfast wrote:
Admin wrote:It has spread to the Sun.

I wonder if the article was written under an alias of the usual close friend of Kate McCann.

Says it was written by Kate?

I take that with a pinch of salt.

Meanwhile the Mail has got in the act.

Comments allowed.

'Family of Madeleine McCann still 'hope and pray she will be found' as mother Kate reveals she will lay Christmas presents on her bedroom floor more than a decade after she vanished'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5207243/Kate-McCann-reveals-buys-Maddie-presents-Xmas.html#ixzz524ZY22Ry
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I doubt whether these headlines can become more inane.

This sticks out from the article.

Not one piece of forensic evidence linked to her has been found since she vanished. And despite thousands of tip-offs and potential sightings, police have not confirmed that a single one was her.

Exactly.

A dose of realism.

Something the supporters need in Earnest.
avatar
Admin2
Admin

Posts : 397
Join date : 2017-10-10

View user profile http://thediscussionforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: B.S. Time from the Mccanns.

Post by Slartibartfast on Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:35 pm

enyam wrote:What would you buy? the new i thingy? cloths, cosmetics? ,its hard enough with them around to know what to buy.

A cheque?
avatar
Slartibartfast

Posts : 43
Join date : 2017-10-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: B.S. Time from the Mccanns.

Post by Admin2 on Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:37 pm

The Metro is also allowing comments.

I wonder why other papers won't do this.

Mmmm.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/12/23/kate-mccann-still-buys-christmas-presents-maddie-7181131/


avatar
Admin2
Admin

Posts : 397
Join date : 2017-10-10

View user profile http://thediscussionforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: B.S. Time from the Mccanns.

Post by enyam on Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:55 pm

Slartibartfast wrote:
enyam wrote:What would you buy? the new i thingy? cloths, cosmetics? ,its hard enough with them around to know what to buy.

A cheque?


Reality?
avatar
enyam

Posts : 108
Join date : 2017-10-11
Location : Everybody has to be somewhere.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: B.S. Time from the Mccanns.

Post by Grom on Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:58 pm

I imagine many relatives do slightly unusual things in similar circumstances but don't feel the need to tell the world.

Grom

Posts : 153
Join date : 2017-10-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: B.S. Time from the Mccanns.

Post by Texty on Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:30 pm

Admin wrote:The Metro is also allowing comments.

I wonder why other papers won't do this.

Mmmm.
Probably because they know most of the comments would be like those in the Metro, and their lawyers aren't enthusiastic!

Texty

Posts : 78
Join date : 2017-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: B.S. Time from the Mccanns.

Post by Admin2 on Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:12 am

Texty wrote:
Admin wrote:The Metro is also allowing comments.

I wonder why other papers won't do this.

Mmmm.
Probably because they know most of the comments would be like those in the Metro, and their lawyers aren't enthusiastic!

Last night the Daily Star were running comments as well.

Not many, but still running.
avatar
Admin2
Admin

Posts : 397
Join date : 2017-10-10

View user profile http://thediscussionforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: B.S. Time from the Mccanns.

Post by enyam on Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:11 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-5211849/Madeleine-McCann-s-parents-thank-supporters-tricky-Christmas-period.html

Yesterdays mail on line.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5211173/Maddie-parents-vow-never-daughter.html

Bit behind the times but never mind it is the panto season.

Officers have been scouring Europe for an elusive 'woman in purple' they believe may hold the key to the kidnapped girl's fate.

avatar
enyam

Posts : 108
Join date : 2017-10-11
Location : Everybody has to be somewhere.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: B.S. Time from the Mccanns.

Post by Miss B Having on Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:51 pm

You have to wonder why the uk public need to know they buy presents for their missing child at xmas, I mean IS this news worthy? No not really, what is the motive for such crap it is up there with pish n pecks (posh n becks)going to the toilet to fart -completely useless,pointless information.

They must be missing the limelight. trying to cash in on xmas still using that same cutsie pic of a child who could have been brutally tortured and raped and murdered. It is truely sickening.
Whaty would have been helpful if they said 'Please dont do what we did and leave your children alone in a strange place ever'!
yeah right like thay would say that... Twisted Evil

Miss B Having

Posts : 74
Join date : 2017-11-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: B.S. Time from the Mccanns.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum