Is Amaral a victim of the McCanns ?

Go down

Is Amaral a victim of the McCanns ?

Post by Admin2 on Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:54 am

Bearing in mind what amounts to the vindictive and in some cases almost insane attacks on Amaral, and all he has had to put up with over the last 10 plus years, together with the court cases brought by the McCanns to destroy him, financially and otherwise, I regard him as yet another victim of the McCann's vendetta.

Amaral made mistakes in this case, but he was just one officer on the case, and he is far from the only one who made mistakes. For that the number ones are the McCanns themselves.
avatar
Admin2
Admin

Posts : 400
Join date : 2017-10-10

View user profile http://thediscussionforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Amaral a victim of the McCanns ?

Post by Texty on Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:34 am

He was always just a convenient focus for the deflection tactics of the 'supporters'.

Texty

Posts : 82
Join date : 2017-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Amaral a victim of the McCanns ?

Post by Travers on Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:43 am

Texty wrote:He was always just a convenient focus for the deflection tactics of the 'supporters'.

Yes, but there does seem to be genuine hatred in their outpourings. You can almost feel the flecks of spittle.
avatar
Travers

Posts : 159
Join date : 2017-10-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Amaral a victim of the McCanns ?

Post by Admin2 on Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:49 pm

Travers wrote:
Texty wrote:He was always just a convenient focus for the deflection tactics of the 'supporters'.

Yes, but there does seem to be genuine hatred in their outpourings. You can almost feel the flecks of spittle.

With the odd exception, such as the poster I mentioned, hatred does seem to be a basic motive which drives those few supporters who remain online, and whose views will be more than comparable to the McCanns themselves.
avatar
Admin2
Admin

Posts : 400
Join date : 2017-10-10

View user profile http://thediscussionforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Amaral a victim of the McCanns ?

Post by Grom on Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:23 pm

Every pantomime needs a villain.

Grom

Posts : 153
Join date : 2017-10-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Amaral a victim of the McCanns ?

Post by AJS on Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:07 pm

Hi. No accident surely that the language of Amaral haters is identical to that used of Brenda Leyland.

It goes far beyond “mere” scary and violent hatred. At the heart of it is an unwillingness to believe that either of these two, once they had sinned, had a right to exist. They are genuinely less than human.
GA is denied that right at the beginning by the refusal to grant him the purely human attribute of a name. He is amoral since 2008 and amoral he remains.

In his behaviour he is a wife-beater, a drunkard, an accessory to torture, a bully, a “convict”, someone who frames innocents, fat, sweaty, a buffoon lacking basic intelligence, a multiple liar, a defrauder of his own brother, a coward who makes excuses or pretends illness to avoid libel court hearings, over and over.

His distress at being removed from the case and the dishonour (honour is another purely human attribute) he suffered was met with exultation and gloating; his defeat in the HR libel case and the consequent seizure of assets, loss of reputation and personal humiliation was greeted with perverted pleasure.

When photos began to appear of him looking ill, exhausted and semi-defeated the cries of renewed joy were loud and prolonged. In short GA no longer deserved even the human right of life.

The disproportion between these reactions and his “crimes” - inconveniencing and failing to believe a “tragic couple – is so great as to be beyond rational grasp. It is hard to think of any genuine crime that anyone might have committed, however horrible, that could justify this response. It is, in the strict sense of the words, clinically insane, beyond the reach of reason.

KM triggered its inner essence, of course, when she “clutched her crucifix” when passing GA on courtroom stairs and wrote about it for the world: an opponent in a libel trial had become a devil. That is where the dehumanization begins. That is why I doubt KM’s sanity.

Brenda, a second victim of McCann demonization, not hatred, only featured in the case for weeks rather than the years that Amaral survived. In that brief period she was treated the same way. She, sweepyknickers as the psychopathic captives of the McCann cult still describe her, wasn't quite human either because she was nuts, weird,bonkers, mad, crazed, filled with mad hate, someone with supposed (anecdotal only) “mental health issues”.

People with “MHI” are usually pitied, even nurses who murder their patients. Not those who besmirch Kate Madonna: She had brought about her own suicide by her “issues” and hatred of the McCanns, a mental cripple who didn’t have the ability to judge truth from fiction – less than human.

Their murderous KM-inspired vengeance reaches even beyond the grave: they watched and rejoiced at the way their version of this poor, stricken woman triumphed in the MSM. No obituary, just one word: troll. Not human at all, just a troll.

AJS

Posts : 55
Join date : 2017-10-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Amaral a victim of the McCanns ?

Post by Admin2 on Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:28 pm

AJS wrote:Hi. No accident surely that the language of Amaral haters is identical to that used of Brenda Leyland.

It goes far beyond “mere” scary and violent hatred.  At the heart of it is an unwillingness to believe that either of these two, once they had sinned,   had a right to exist.  They are genuinely less than human.
GA is denied that right at the beginning by the refusal to grant him the purely human attribute of a name. He is amoral since 2008 and amoral he remains.

In his behaviour he is a wife-beater, a drunkard, an accessory to torture, a bully, a “convict”,  someone who frames innocents, fat, sweaty, a buffoon lacking basic intelligence, a multiple liar, a defrauder of his own brother, a coward who makes excuses or pretends illness to avoid libel court hearings, over and over.

His distress at being removed from the case and the dishonour (honour is another purely human attribute) he suffered  was met with exultation and gloating; his defeat  in the HR libel case and the consequent seizure of assets, loss of reputation and personal  humiliation was greeted with perverted pleasure.

When photos began to appear of him looking ill, exhausted and semi-defeated the cries of renewed joy were loud and  prolonged. In short GA  no longer deserved even the human right of life.

The disproportion between these reactions and his “crimes” - inconveniencing and failing  to believe a “tragic couple – is so great as to be beyond rational grasp. It is hard to think of any genuine crime that anyone  might have committed, however horrible, that could justify this response. It is, in the strict sense of the words, clinically insane, beyond the reach of reason.

KM triggered its inner essence, of course, when she “clutched her crucifix” when passing GA on courtroom stairs and wrote about it for the world: an opponent in a libel trial had become a devil. That is where the dehumanization begins. That is why I doubt KM’s sanity.

Brenda, a second victim of McCann demonization, not hatred,  only featured in the case for weeks rather than the years that Amaral survived. In that brief period she was treated the same way. She, sweepyknickers as the psychopathic captives of the McCann cult still describe her, wasn't quite human either because she was nuts, weird,bonkers,  mad, crazed, filled with mad hate, someone with supposed (anecdotal only) “mental health issues”.

People with  “MHI” are usually pitied, even nurses who murder  their patients. Not those who besmirch Kate Madonna: She had brought about her own suicide by her “issues” and hatred of the McCanns, a mental cripple who didn’t have the ability to judge truth from fiction – less than human.

Their murderous KM-inspired vengeance reaches  even beyond the grave:  they watched and rejoiced at the way their version of  this poor,  stricken woman triumphed in the MSM. No obituary, just one word: troll. Not human at all, just a troll.

That AJS is an excellent and in my view a precise analysis of the attacks perpetrated on Amaral and Brenda Leyland.

Having observed the rancid, psychopathic and hate filled posts, unfortunately augmented by largely the Tabloid section of the MSM, and various forums including the jf,  where most of the hate was removed, after 'editing', though the damage was already done by then.

Sky and Bunt, which gives a non too subtle clue as to what I think of him, are more than culpable in this. Hence his disappearance from the media for a few months after her death. Perhaps he feared retribution from extremists on the other side. Clearly he lacks morals, but that is hardly unknown in some journalists.

It is hard to believe the attacks weren't orchestrated by the McCann's or those directed by the McCann's, to make their victims appear sub-human.

If it wasn't for the death of Brenda Leyland, I am sure more names would have been revealed by the cowards (obnoxious scum) behind the dossier, and it is already known that the Mccann's wanted retribution for those that dare question them.
avatar
Admin2
Admin

Posts : 400
Join date : 2017-10-10

View user profile http://thediscussionforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Amaral a victim of the McCanns ?

Post by Watcher on Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:30 pm

Well said, both.

avatar
Watcher

Posts : 83
Join date : 2017-10-13
Location : No 10 Downing St - oh crap, I wasn't supposed to say!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Amaral a victim of the McCanns ?

Post by Miss B Having on Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:27 pm

Very eloquently put. Thanks both.

I am hoping his new book will be more revealing and comes out soon. any word on that anyone?

Miss B Having

Posts : 74
Join date : 2017-11-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Amaral a victim of the McCanns ?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum