THE DISCUSSION FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

does davel know the mcanns and is he family??

4 posters

Go down

does  davel know the mcanns and is he  family?? Empty Re: does davel know the mcanns and is he family??

Post by Travers Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:18 pm

He claims not, but then so do all the other supporters.

I'm an interested observer of all this, but cannot get worked up about it like some of these supporters do.
I have never understood this obsession for defending and making up excuses for the McCanns.
Travers
Travers

Back to top Go down

does  davel know the mcanns and is he  family?? Empty Re: does davel know the mcanns and is he family??

Post by Grom Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:18 pm

I agree. How can they be so passionate about people they don't know? I enjoy research and argument, I'm not emotionally involved at all. I feel sad for Madeleine but she's just one child. There are thousands suffering all over the world as I write.

Grom

Back to top Go down

Post by Watcher Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:23 pm

Drivel's son is a doctor. I believe he might have worked with Gerry at some point
Watcher
Watcher

Location : No 10 Downing St - oh crap, I wasn't supposed to say!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss B Having Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:17 am

But the way they defend those two is interesting in itself. There is no debate about what may have happened or questioning the blatant discrepancies. There is a real madness,sychopathic, borderline scitzo behaviour displayed. Gerry is not a popular as people would have you think.

Miss B Having

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down