THE DISCUSSION FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smithman's Destination

+4
enyam
Miss B Having
Grom
pathfinder73
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Smithman's Destination - Page 2 Empty Re: Smithman's Destination

Post by AJS Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:13 pm

Hi. Why on earth would I know? Searches of bins etc. were ordered and supposedly carried out by the PJ, according to the PJ report and Amaral. EU law dictated in 2007 that all refuse is hand-sorted before landfill disposal. No bodies or body parts were found.

That's all I know officially. And "officially" is all I'm interested in.

AJS

Back to top Go down

Post by Faithlilly Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:57 pm

AJS wrote:Hi. Why on earth would I know? Searches of bins etc. were ordered and supposedly carried out by the PJ, according to the PJ report and Amaral. EU law dictated in 2007  that all refuse is hand-sorted before landfill disposal. No bodies or body parts  were found.

That's all I know officially. And "officially" is all I'm interested in.

Accepted bins were searched but some days later and as they are emptied every day we can't be sure what was in them on the evening of the 3rd.

As to the sorting of refuse I'm reliably informed that solid waste is not sorted through and the bins are simply lifted up into the trucks and the contents compacted before going to landfill.

Perhaps this will explain : http://www.cm-penafiel.pt/pt-pt/servicos-municipais/ambiente/estruturas-ambientais/estacao-de-transferencia.aspx

Faithlilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Grom Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:14 pm

Asking the FLO's if the PJ had any evidence that Madeleine had been sedated could be seen as part of a plan to explain any substances found in a post-mortem had a body been found.

Grom

Back to top Go down

Post by Faithlilly Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:25 pm

Grom wrote:Asking the FLO's if the PJ had any evidence that Madeleine had been sedated could be seen as part of a plan to explain any substances found in a post-mortem had a body been found.

The fact that they thought the twins had been sedated yet didn't mention it to the FLOs suggests it was a fishing trip rather than a genuine question.

Faithlilly

Back to top Go down

Post by AJS Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:35 am

Accepted bins were searched but some days later and as they are emptied every day we can't be sure what was in them on the evening of the 3rd.

"As to the sorting of refuse I'm reliably informed that solid waste is not sorted through and the bins are simply lifted up into the trucks and the contents compacted before going to landfill.

Perhaps this will explain : http://www.cm-penafiel.pt/pt-pt/servicos-municipais/ambiente/estruturas-ambientais/estacao-de-transferencia.aspx"

Thanks. It all rather points to Stinky Binman of Grange fame, doesn't it?
He, at least, would have the inside knowledge to know how human flesh might be disposed of within the system.

AJS

Back to top Go down

Post by Grom Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:11 am

Faithlilly wrote:
Grom wrote:Asking the FLO's if the PJ had any evidence that Madeleine had been sedated could be seen as part of a plan to explain any substances found in a post-mortem had a body been found.

The fact that they thought the twins had been sedated yet didn't mention it to the FLOs suggests it was a fishing trip rather than a genuine question.

It was definitely a fishing trip. The question was very specific; had the PJ found any evidence of sedation. Two questions; what made them think of sedation and what evidence did they think might have been found.

According to Kate McCann it was her twin's deep sleeping which caused her to think of sedation. The problem with that is that she did nothing about it except checking them for 'signs of life' now and again. Really? One child has disappeared and the other two appear to have been given an unknown substance and a doctor does nothing? Rubbish!

The other problem is what kind of evidence they thought the PJ might have found. As far as I can ascertain the long-term effect that was observed in the twins couldn't have been easily achieved. Something would have to be swallowed, injected or otherwise introduced into their systems. Those methods were unlikely to leave any evidence lying around, and an anaesthetist would know that.

All I can think of is an unwashed glass or cup left lying around, which, if tested, revealed something untoward had been given in a drink.That evidence would point away from a stranger sedation in my opinion.

Grom

Back to top Go down

Post by Faithlilly Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:29 pm

AJS wrote:

"As to the sorting of refuse I'm reliably informed that solid waste is not sorted through and the bins are simply lifted up into the trucks and the contents compacted before going to landfill.

Perhaps this will explain : http://www.cm-penafiel.pt/pt-pt/servicos-municipais/ambiente/estruturas-ambientais/estacao-de-transferencia.aspx"

Thanks. It all rather points to Stinky Binman of Grange fame, doesn't it?
He, at least, would have the inside knowledge to know how human flesh might be disposed of within the system.

You're joking of course ?

Faithlilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Travers Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:04 pm

I'e never seen any sensible reason why an abductor should waste time sedating the twins, rather than just getting away with the prize as fast as possible.
Travers
Travers

Back to top Go down

Post by Faithlilly Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:12 pm

Travers wrote:I'e never seen any sensible reason why an abductor should waste time sedating the twins, rather than just getting away with the prize as fast as possible.

Exactly Travers. I suppose that's why the supporters argue so vehemently against it when even their parents claimed that they had reason to believe it was true.

Faithlilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum