THE DISCUSSION FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barmy Bennett

2 posters

Go down

Barmy Bennett Empty Barmy Bennett

Post by Watcher Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:17 pm

I cannot stand the loon. I particularly can't abide his obsession with the Smith family. In a new low, fellow loon Jill Havern today drew a comparison between Aoife Smith and the killers of Jamie Bulger. Seriously, what foul people

Anyway, for an insight into his over-active imagination, see here

https://madmaninamac.blogspot.co.uk/
Watcher
Watcher

Location : No 10 Downing St - oh crap, I wasn't supposed to say!

Back to top Go down

Barmy Bennett Empty Re: Barmy Bennett

Post by AJS Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:42 pm

Hi. I went to have a look at the Pit but, like many unfortunates in the past, I was overcome by the Cess fumes. It's like being strapped to a gurney and forced to listen to ten year old "news" over and over until you start screaming for help but none ever comes and then it all starts over again and again.

Hell must be like this.

Of course the eternal recurrences wouldn't have been complete without a grotesque Hidi in her psychedelic purple robes suddenly launching herself at me like a ghost train spider. Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God.

And then they were talking about the flesh-creeping Rothley "Secret Meeting" which I thought even the Pit floaters might have realised by now wasn't secret at all. You know, that one where they got together in a cobwebbed corner to make their stories match perfectly so that David Payne would know exactly what Kate McCann was wearing at 6.30 PM  on May 3, both would agree about the length of the visit  and everyone else would agree about the tennis times...

Those poor sinners trapped in hallucinations of their own devising. All right, I'll admit it, I ran for my f*****g life.

AJS

Back to top Go down

Post by Watcher Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:08 pm

AJS wrote:Hi. I went to have a look at the Pit but, like many unfortunates in the past, I was overcome by the Cess fumes. It's like being strapped to a gurney and forced to listen to ten year old "news" over and over until you start screaming for help but none ever comes and then it all starts over again and again.

Hell must be like this.

Of course the eternal recurrences wouldn't have been complete without a grotesque Hidi in her psychedelic purple robes suddenly launching herself at me like a ghost train spider. Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God.

And then they were talking about the flesh-creeping Rothley "Secret Meeting" which I thought even the Pit floaters might have realised by now wasn't secret at all. You know, that one where they got together in a cobwebbed corner to make their stories match perfectly so that David Payne would know exactly what Kate McCann was wearing at 6.30 PM  on May 3, both would agree about the length of the visit  and everyone else would agree about the tennis times...

Those poor sinners trapped in hallucinations of their own devising. All right, I'll admit it, I ran for my f*****g life.

Wise move. It's too late for most of them. Save yourself!
Watcher
Watcher

Location : No 10 Downing St - oh crap, I wasn't supposed to say!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum