THE DISCUSSION FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heriberto Janosch González, self declared 'criminologist'

+4
Drivel Spotter
Grom
enyam
Admin2
8 posters

Go down

Heriberto Janosch González, self declared 'criminologist' Empty Heriberto Janosch González, self declared 'criminologist'

Post by Admin2 Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:37 pm

I've rarely seen so much bollox typed by one individual.

Then the McCann supporters love him.

I can't imagine why.

http://espacioexterior.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/the-abduction-of-madeleine-mccann-my.html

I wonder what notice the police take of this amateur nobody.

Perhaps it would help if he stopped typing his fantasies, and started with proven facts.
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

https://thediscussionforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Heriberto Janosch González, self declared 'criminologist' Empty Re: Heriberto Janosch González, self declared 'criminologist'

Post by enyam Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:28 pm

One thing I've never seen really explained is why use the window when there was a perfectly operational patio door already unlocked and open.
enyam
enyam

Back to top Go down

Heriberto Janosch González, self declared 'criminologist' Empty Re: Heriberto Janosch González, self declared 'criminologist'

Post by Admin2 Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:01 pm

enyam wrote:One thing I've never seen really explained is why use the window when there was a perfectly operational patio door already unlocked and open.

Heriberto merely uses the information that fits his theories, regardless of whether it is coherent.
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grom Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:48 am

He has recently pruned his blog and left just one brief piece on there. I wonder why?

Grom

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:49 pm

Grom wrote:He has recently pruned his blog and left just one brief piece on there. I wonder why?

Not too hard to imagine why.

Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Drivel Spotter Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:50 am

Hairyberko appears to have gone quiet in recent times, and Nesslings blogs have disappeared.
Are the events connected?

Drivel Spotter

Back to top Go down

Post by Grom Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:58 am

I wondered how long Nessling's blog would survive. My question is; can you get someone else's wordpress blog deleted or can only the blog owner delete it?

Grom

Back to top Go down

Post by Slartibartfast Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:23 am

Grom wrote:I wondered how long Nessling's blog would survive. My question is; can you get someone else's wordpress blog deleted or can only the blog owner delete it?

I should think any provider can get stuff removed at will if it is likely to reflect badly on the provider.
Slartibartfast
Slartibartfast

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:24 am

Grom wrote:I wondered how long Nessling's blog would survive. My question is; can you get someone else's wordpress blog deleted or can only the blog owner delete it?

Now that I do not know, but if the blogs did not contain any inflammatory or libel, then Nessling would be the one to have removed them. However, IMO, many of his blogs were libelous and inflammatory and he told multiple lies.

I hear his good mate has disowned him, Adrian Upshon.

I did here a rumour that instructions from the Facebook site to the supporters was to ignore and delete any references to Nessling.
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Drivel Spotter Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:34 am

Admin wrote:

Now that I do not know, but if the blogs did not contain any inflammatory or libel, then Nessling would be the one to have removed them. However, IMO, many of his blogs were libelous and inflammatory and he told multiple lies.

I hear his good mate has disowned him, Adrian Upshon.

I did here a rumour that instructions from the Facebook site to the supporters was to ignore and delete any references to Nessling.

I can confirm that. Upshon has made comments as regards his friendship with Nessling.

Drivel Spotter

Back to top Go down

Post by Watcher Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:15 pm

Admin wrote:I've rarely seen so much bollox typed by one individual.

I can't imagine why.

http://espacioexterior.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/the-abduction-of-madeleine-mccann-my.html

Perhaps it would help if he stopped typing his fantasies, and started with proven facts.

The thing is, he isn't an amateur. He is on the staff at the criminology department in Madrid.
That does not detract from the fact that what he says is total bollocks, and in the case of him ''woman in purple'' scoop, dangerous bollocks, which basically accused a completely innocent woman and exposed her to god knows what potential danger from deranged Maddie watchers
Watcher
Watcher

Location : No 10 Downing St - oh crap, I wasn't supposed to say!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:38 pm

Watcher wrote:

I can't imagine why.

The thing is, he isn't an amateur. He is on the staff at the criminology department in Madrid.
That does not detract from the fact that what he says is total bollocks, and in the case of him ''woman in purple'' scoop, dangerous bollocks, which basically accused a completely innocent woman and exposed her to god knows what potential danger from deranged Maddie watchers

Have you found any other cases Heriberto has worked on Watcher ?

Evidently, given his stance on the case as 100% abduction and his ties to certain people, including Nessling, which I already knew about, prior to Nesslings's conviction, Heriberto's behaviour is appalling. No wonder much of his opinions on the case have disappeared too.

Has he even apologized to the lady involved ?

He hasn't commented on the jf recently since Nessling's conviction.
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by enyam Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:37 pm

Admin wrote:
Watcher wrote:

I can't imagine why.

Evidently, given his stance on the case as 100% abduction and his ties to certain people, including Nessling, which I already knew about, prior to Nesslings's conviction, Heriberto's behaviour is appalling. No wonder much of his opinions on the case have disappeared too.

Shining in luz blog says he's given up on the McCann case.
enyam
enyam

Back to top Go down

Post by Travers Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:02 pm

Maybe he's finally realised he's been backing the wrong horse
Travers
Travers

Back to top Go down

Post by Watcher Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:45 pm

Admin wrote:
Watcher wrote:

I can't imagine why.

I haven't found any record of him in relation to other cases, but in fairness I haven't particularly gone looking. Frankly, I think his "woman in purple" cock up has finished him off. Poor research and irresponsible journalism will do that to you.
Watcher
Watcher

Location : No 10 Downing St - oh crap, I wasn't supposed to say!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:14 pm

enyam wrote:
Admin wrote:
Watcher wrote:

I can't imagine why.

Shining in luz blog says he's given up on the McCann case.

Now the question is why, apart from the fact he clearly doesn't have a clue what actually happened, anymore than the rest of us. All we have is our theories.
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:16 pm

Watcher wrote:
Admin wrote:
Watcher wrote:

I can't imagine why.

I haven't found any record of him in relation to other cases, but in fairness I haven't particularly gone looking. Frankly, I think his "woman in purple" cock up has finished him off. Poor research and irresponsible journalism will do that to you.

I have looked him up, and the only references available on him and others debunking U.F.O. sightings, and a claim he worked for the C.I.A. Very Happy
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayfive Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:28 pm

Admin wrote:
Watcher wrote:
Admin wrote:
Watcher wrote:

I can't imagine why.

I have looked him up, and the only references available on him and others debunking U.F.O. sightings, and a claim he worked for the C.I.A. Very Happy

One of the Really Big Boys then to parrotphrase the Cross Eyed Lion ?
Ayfive
Ayfive

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum