THE DISCUSSION FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do people make of the appearance and interview of the GASPARS

5 posters

Go down

What do people make of the appearance and interview of the GASPARS Empty What do people make of the appearance and interview of the GASPARS

Post by Miss B Having Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:49 pm

I have been discussing this with friends recently,one works in child protection, we are perplexed as to why the female is quite insistant that G and D were behaving inappropriately (by what she describes took place, and Kates reaction) is strange. I am not accusing anyone of anything. I am just interested in why this witness came forward and why the PJ didn't get to know about it sooner and there was no further mention of it in MSN or denials from sauces- absolutely stone walled.

Doctors in the NHS are trained to say nothing, not even aknowledge any wrong doing, say sorry or have any communication with patients and families they may have harmed/killed during wrong treatment. This is an absolute rule. why do you think few doctors get caught? Very few even for very serious claims get struck off- they go for re training.

I mention this only as a guidance of what Doctors do which is wonder why the Gaspars , who are also Doctors, would do this?

Discuss?

Miss B Having

Back to top Go down

What do people make of the appearance and interview of the GASPARS Empty Re: What do people make of the appearance and interview of the GASPARS

Post by Travers Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:55 am

I agree with what you say about doctors covering up their mistakes and those of their colleagues. However this does usually relate to a medical issue, which clearly this was not.
I don't know whether Mrs Gasper was right or wrong with her observations, but she obviously felt strongly enough about it to speak out.

Why haven't MSM run with it? Perhaps they've been warned off by McCann-friendly lawyers and don't want to risk an expensive court case.
Travers
Travers

Back to top Go down

What do people make of the appearance and interview of the GASPARS Empty Re: What do people make of the appearance and interview of the GASPARS

Post by Admin2 Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:23 am

Well just imagine what might happen, if the statements especially Mrs. Gasper's were run in the National Press.............

I wonder how many people think circling your nipples is what most men think about, or breast feeding a young child ?

I would have thought the average heterosexual male, is more interested in the size and shape of women's breasts. I will leave out any crude references there.
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

https://thediscussionforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss B Having Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:55 pm

Travers wrote:I agree with what you say about doctors covering up their mistakes and those of their colleagues. However this does usually relate to a medical issue, which clearly this was not.
I don't know whether Mrs Gasper was right or wrong with her observations, but she obviously felt strongly enough about it to speak out.

Why haven't MSM run with it? Perhaps they've been warned off by McCann-friendly lawyers and don't want to risk an expensive court case.

I was implying that their training to keep quiet and never admit to anything even when wrong seems to have kicked in with regards to their comments of Maddie being 'abducted'. I don't think witneses can be sued for coming forward to report something.

And I do wonder why the McCanns laughed off all accusations about swingers etc...and didn't sue them or the Gaspars.

Miss B Having

Back to top Go down

Post by pathfinder73 Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:15 am

Normal kids bath time was 18:30 - 19:00 after they returned from the play area. On 3 May the kids never went to the play area so that was a routine change and DP visited at 18:30.

The dinner ended at 17h30 the time at which the employee supervision ended and the parents took over watching the children in the play area until 18h30.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GERRY-MCCANN-10MAY.htm

Kate and the kids, I think, as I said earlier, weren't there and, you know, they, as Gerry said, were just absolutely knackered and Kate was getting them bathed and ready for bed.(Fiona talking to Gerry at tennis on 3 May at 18:30 - 19:00)
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/FIONA-PAYNE-ROGATORY.htm

pathfinder73

Back to top Go down

Post by Grom Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:11 am

Whatever the truth of the matter one thing is clear. DP didn't make a good impression on Mrs Gasper. So much so that she was prepared to do him (and possibly GM also) serious damage by making that statement.

YWM was also not sure about DP. Something was triggered when she met him. She thought she might be recognising a face, but given her job perhaps she was recognising a type.

I have met men in my life who made me feel very uncomfortable. Nothing concrete, just an instinctive reaction. I've never met one I would want to keep away from my children, but I've met men I wouldn't want to be alone with myself.

Grom

Back to top Go down

Post by pathfinder73 Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:27 am

I think the clue to all of this is Gerry's statement where he claims David checked on the children on Wed night then a stain is found the next morning. Gerry brought David in to it for an important reason  - same statement about David's 30 minute visit and Kate and David couldn't agree about anything. Kate said she had a shower at that time which is BS. She would have a shower and changed her clothes straight after her run when she returned to the apartment at 5:40 and before Gerry left for tennis at 6pm. David saw no fantasy towel on Kate.

"Gerry said, were just absolutely knackered and Kate was getting them bathed and ready for bed." FP

pathfinder73

Back to top Go down

Post by Grom Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:42 am

Seven people were adamant. DP, FP and SW did no checking on the children at all. One person says DP checked his children.

One of the seven claims he checked the McCann children on Sunday evening using the unlocked patio door. GMC says only he and his wife checked them using the locked front door.

On 3rd ROB and JT were up and down and everyone knew that they had problems with their daughter except GMC. He noticed nothing.

Earlier, during kid's high team, he seems not to have noticed that his wife wasn't there, she was jogging.

I sometimes wonder whether he is totally unobservant or whether he was actually where he said he was.

Grom

Back to top Go down

Post by pathfinder73 Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:44 pm

With that check Gerry suggests that David was alone with his children. To imply that he had the opportunity to do something to Madeleine? Looks like it and on Tuesday night the quiz girl who joined Gerry and the others couldn't remember Kate and David being there.

In accordance with the statements made by her in this case, on 9 May 2007, she confirms it
having been on the Tuesday, 1 May 2007, that she was invited to the table of the group of which
the McCann couple were part, by Gerry himself.
--- That she recalls there being an empty place [seat] at the table, not being certain if it had been
Madeleine's mother's place given that she is not sure if they had met each other there at that time.
--- The photographs of the group of the McCann's friends having been shown to her, the deponent
declares that from those photos seen she has some reservations about David Payne [in that] while
she thinks he was also there, she had not noted his presence.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/NAJOUA_CHEKAYA.htm

pathfinder73

Back to top Go down

Post by Grom Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:22 pm

It seems unlikely that DP would not be noticed. The Wilkins' describe what they saw on Wednesday evening; a double act.

The group appeared boisterous but good natured with Gerry being the central figure. His gregarious character making him appear to be the central figure in the group and almost holding court. However they did notice that David Payne was equally gregarious and almost playing along with, if not up to, Gerry.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JEREMY_BRIGET.htm

Grom

Back to top Go down

Post by pathfinder73 Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:23 am

Wed was the late night - they later moved inside after dinner so he may have went to the apartment without others knowing - thinking he's gone to the toilet. Doubtful but that time is possible without others necessarily knowing.

pathfinder73

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss B Having Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:36 pm

It is interesting though, is it not, that this was the one night of all nights they do physical checks, Gerry even has a proud dad moment about his daughter- not his twins? No, not his 'family' just Madeleine.. aw how touching ,how unbelievable. Some suporters do still ask that question "why would they hide a body if it was an accident" well....one has to think about autopsy etc. One dare not say that on the other borum forum. I tried - I fried! lol

Miss B Having

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down