THE DISCUSSION FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On the subject of the dogs.

+5
Texty
AJS
Grom
Travers
Admin2
9 posters

Go down

On the subject of the dogs. Empty On the subject of the dogs.

Post by Admin2 Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:09 pm

I was sent this poem, and it could be written for the McCann supporters and their obsession with all things Canine.

The dogs all held a meeting,
They came from near and far.
Some came by motorbus
And some by motor car.
Before in the grand assembly hall
They were allowed to look,
They had to take their arseholes off
And hang them on a hook.

When they were all assembled there,
Each mother, son and sire,
Some dirty little Pekinese
Jumped up and shouted 'Fire!'
Out they rushed in panic,
They didn't stop to look;
Each dog just grabbed an arsehole
From off the nearest hook.

And that's the reason why you see,
On walking down the street,
Each dog will stop and swap a smell
With every dog he meets.
And that's the reason why a dog
Will leave a good fat bone
To go and smell an arsehole
In hopes to find his own.

Admin2
Admin2
Admin

https://thediscussionforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

On the subject of the dogs. Empty Re: On the subject of the dogs.

Post by Travers Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:12 am

I notice that over on JF the dogs are still causing a lot of anguish for supporters, judging by the amount of time spent trying to discredit them.

Do they not realise that all their protestations do is reinforce the idea that the alerts might be genuine ?

Last edited by Travers on Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Travers
Travers

Back to top Go down

Post by Grom Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:50 am

Grime's expertise and experience and his work since retirement make him one of the foremost experts in the world. Some of the mad ideas they come up with to try and discredit him and his dogs make them look ridiculous in my opinion.

Grom

Back to top Go down

Post by AJS Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:25 pm

As I’ve said before (which, naturally, doesn’t make it true) the supporters love to discuss the dogs. That includes the relatively naïve ones like Davel  and the hard-core ones to be found most obviously on twitter.  

I see no evidence that the hard core wish to counter or weaken the claims made on behalf of the dogs in the public arena. After all what is there to be frightened about?  The “public arena” is already lost to the McCanns so it is the legal process which is the real threat and as it stands the dog evidence is not strong enough to harm them in court. The Davels of this world follow the hard-core’s lead, as they always have done.

The public comment strategy of the hard core, which I’m convinced contains some thoroughly compromised individuals, is becoming clearer by the week. Stay silent about the real threats to the McCanns, as revealed in the established Lisbon evidence and the first-person accounts of the parents, and talk endlessly,  loudly and in ever increasing circles about indeterminate  matters of opinion. But  the number of subjects  surrounded by silence is now so great that there is  an empty - and potentially troubling - space where pro-McCann comment of any power or conviction  used to appear. Enter the dogs.

AJS

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:38 pm

Grom wrote:Grime's expertise and experience and his work since retirement make him one of the foremost experts in the world. Some of the mad ideas they come up with to try and discredit him and his dogs make them look ridiculous in my opinion.

Quite right.

They really do work themselves up into a lather over the dogs.

Which of course merely adds credence to the dogs indications, even though not confirmed by the forensic results.
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Texty Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:01 pm

AJS wrote:.... the hard core, which I’m convinced contains some thoroughly compromised individuals...

I've seen things which suggest that in one or two cases individuals who spend a lot of time 'defending' the McCanns (often in a very inept and even counter-productive fashion) have some link to them (through wider family/friends, etc links).

Texty

Back to top Go down

On the subject of the dogs. Empty Dylan's father Mark Redwine charged with his murder after claiming abduction

Post by pathfinder73 Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:00 pm

Cadaver dog alerted to clothes 9 months later

Dylan Redwine disappeared on 18 November 2012.

Cadaver dogs came 9 months later in in August 2013 and alerted as follows:

"A human-remains detection dog searched Redwine’s house Aug. 5, 2013, for the scent of a corpse. The dog, Molly, indicated the presence of cadaver scent in various locations of the home, including the living room and the washing machine.

“These are indications of the presence of a large source of human remains,” according to the indictment.

Also that month, Molly indicated a cadaver scent on Redwine’s clothes that he reportedly wore the night of Nov. 18, 2012.

The cadaver dog also searched Redwine’s Dodge pickup and alerted to the presence of a cadaver scent in several locations, including the bed of the truck."

https://the-journal.com/articles/58477

The father charged with murder. Where have we heard this before?

Father Of Missing Durango Boy Criticizes Search Efforts

"In an interview with The Durango Herald, Mark Redwine said that no Amber Alert was issued when his son Dylan first went missing on Nov. 19 because the case didn’t meet the criteria for an alert.

“I am asking that we stop and evaluate the process as a community, to come up with a more productive approach in the search for Dylan and missing children across the country. No child who is missing should have to wait for certain criteria to be met before the public is notified and an alert be sent out,” Redwine wrote. “I am asking that we stop and evaluate the process as a community, to come up with a more productive approach in the search for Dylan and missing children across the country. I feel more should be done anytime a child goes missing.”

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/20/dylan-redwine-father-criticizes-search-efforts-amber-alert_n_3308569.html

pathfinder73

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayfive Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:24 pm

Admin wrote:
Grom wrote:Grime's expertise and experience and his work since retirement make him one of the foremost experts in the world. Some of the mad ideas they come up with to try and discredit him and his dogs make them look ridiculous in my opinion.

Quite right.

They really do work themselves up into a lather over the dogs.

Which of course merely adds credence to the dogs indications, even though not confirmed by the forensic results.

They do not have to be corroborated by forensic results merely supported by other evidence.
Ayfive
Ayfive

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:43 pm

For the benefit of the fool, the dogs alerts are circumstantial evidence and will remain so.

Unlike Madeleine, they will not disappear without trace.
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Drivel Spotter Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:48 pm

The party concerned will never acknowledge that. Then he is the ultimate in pure drivel.

Drivel Spotter

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:15 am

For the benefit of the drivelator, if Amaral was fed incorrect information, it isn't his fault if, and I say if, it was incorrect.

By the way drivelator, and those fellows from team McCann, you are not convincing anyone of your beliefs, when typing out the same old mantra. Doh.
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Travers Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:25 am

Drivel Spotter wrote:The party concerned will never acknowledge that. Then he is the ultimate in pure drivel.

He reminds me of Trump. Nowhere near as dangerous, but deluded by his own beliefs and the certainty that he cannot be wrong.
Travers
Travers

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:28 am

Travers wrote:
Drivel Spotter wrote:The party concerned will never acknowledge that. Then he is the ultimate in pure drivel.

He reminds me of Trump. Nowhere near as dangerous, but deluded by his own beliefs and the certainty that he cannot be wrong.

Indeed. He too thinks he's a genius, even though on numerous occasions when tested on his knowledge, he fails to answer questions or diverts.

Then having claimed to have done 'S' Levels, before he would have done 'O' or 'A' Levels, really does show his grasp of reality is no better than Trumps. I wonder if he spends a lot of time with his Cheeseburgers as well. Embarassed
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Travers Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:31 am

Admin wrote:
Travers wrote:

Indeed. He too thinks he's a genius, even though on numerous occasions when tested on his knowledge, he fails to answer questions or diverts.

Then having claimed to have done 'S' Levels, before he would have done 'O' or 'A' Levels, really does show his grasp of reality is no better than Trumps. I wonder if he spends a lot of time with his Cheeseburgers as well. Embarassed

I thought he was more into Thai takeaways
Travers
Travers

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:33 am

Travers wrote:
Admin wrote:
Travers wrote:

I wonder how much he paid to get one of those. affraid
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by South Downs Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:38 am

Admin wrote:
Travers wrote:
Admin wrote:
Travers wrote:

I wonder how much he paid to get one of those. affraid

Rumour has it, about 1600 quid. Very Happy

South Downs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down