THE DISCUSSION FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the holiday that wasnt

3 posters

Go down

the  holiday that  wasnt Empty the holiday that wasnt

Post by Senior Moderator Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:59 pm

what did gerry mean by what he said on the bus ie he wasnt there to enjoy himself??

Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

the  holiday that  wasnt Empty Re: the holiday that wasnt

Post by Grom Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:24 am

A fascinating snippet. Gerry is leaning forward looking quite aggressive. The Payne's daughter keeps her head down, looking at no-one. The twins look at Gerry, not the camera. Kate's hand hovers protectively over the twins. DP is being too jolly as are his relatives. Madeleine? Tension in the swinging foot. I have always thought there had been an incident between father and daughter followed by an attempt to lighten the mood, hence the 'Cheer up' comment.

Grom

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss B Having Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:50 pm

Grom wrote:A fascinating snippet. Gerry is leaning forward looking quite aggressive. The Payne's daughter keeps her head down, looking at no-one. The twins look at Gerry, not the camera. Kate's hand hovers protectively over the twins. DP is being too jolly as are his relatives. Madeleine? Tension in the swinging foot. I have always thought there had been an incident between father and daughter followed by an attempt to lighten the mood, hence the 'Cheer up' comment.  

Yes, I agree. There was smomething bothering Gerry from his demure. IMO.

He does come across as a whiney spoilt brat in some interviews.imo. Were there any more vidoes of the children and or adults sailing, 'having fun' on this holiday.

Miss B Having

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down