THE DISCUSSION FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More B.S. In the Sun.

+4
Faithlilly
enyam
Travers
Admin2
8 posters

Go down

More B.S. In the Sun. Empty More B.S. In the Sun.

Post by Admin2 Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:49 am

' 'CRUEL HOAX' Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘targeted’ by psychic over claims she knows ‘the truth’ about missing girl’s whereabouts '
Kate and Gerry McCann complained to police after a clairvoyant told them that she wouldn't reveal any clues about Maddie until she was paid for visions

Exclusive

By Nick Pisa

14th October 2017, 11:27 pm
Updated: 15th October 2017, 3:01 am

THE parents of Madeleine McCann have been targeted in a “cruel hoax” by a psychic who claims she knows what has happened to the girl via three vivid dreams.

Kate and Gerry have complained to police after Susan Kelly demanded payment before revealing any clues to her power of “seeing the truth”.
Kate and Gerry McCann have contacted police after a woman claiming to be a psychic asked for payment in return for information about Maddie

Kate and Gerry McCann have contacted police after a woman claiming to be a psychic asked for payment in return for information about Maddie

Madeleine McCann disappeared when she was three from a holiday apartment in Portugal in 2007

Madeleine McCann disappeared when she was three from a holiday apartment in Portugal in 2007

The clairvoyant told the couple “make an offer” for information she insists will lead to their daughter’s whereabouts.

The McCanns’ spokesman Clarence Mitchell, who received the bizarre offer of help in an email, branded it a “cruel hoax” and “extortion scam”.

Clarence added: "It causes Kate and Gerry more unnecessary pain and I’ve alerted them and the police."

He has reported it to Scotland Yard detectives in Operation Grange hunting for the missing girl. He added the couple were “appalled” by such scam attempts.

The clairvoyant claimed to have three vivid dreams about Maddie and asked for payment for them individually

The clairvoyant claimed to have three vivid dreams about Maddie and asked for payment for them individually

The parent's spokesman branded the 'cruel hoax' as an 'extortion scam'

Susan boasts she had three significant dreams about Madeleine, who disappeared from a holiday apartment in Portugal’s Praia da Luz as a three-year-old in 2007.

She wrote: “I kept these dreams under wraps since that time as I was not sure what I had dreamt could be relied upon as fact. I am now ready to reveal the dreams.”

She is asking Kate and Gerry, both 49, from Rothley, Leics, to bid for her visions, stating: “If you are interested, please make me an offer for each of three dreams individually.”

Susan said her dreams came in the week after Madeleine vanished. She claimed: “God gave me the privilege of seeing the truth.

The psychic said she had these dreams the week after Maddie disappeared

The psychic said she had these dreams the week after Maddie vanished

The psychic sent her offer in a bizarre email to the parent's spokesman

"I was shocked by the clarity of dream details at the time but decided not to get involved as I had many problems myself.

“They were all short ‘flashes’ of information and were given in a succinct way to show the salient points. I was left in no doubt of these images.”

Susan did not divulge where she lives or if she is British but complains she and her daughter are broke and homeless while she tries to sell some flats.

Scotland Yard said: “This is a sensitive topic and the Operation Grange team are not prepared to discuss any lines of enquiry while the investigation is ongoing.”

These demands come after it was revealed that the McCann's were given an extra £154,000 to keep searching for Maddie

These demands come after it was revealed that the McCann's were given an extra £154,000 to keep searching for Maddie

Susan was unavailable for comment.

Her demand comes after we revealed Madeleine’s parents were being bombarded with hate mail from trolls in the wake of police being given £154,000 extra funding to keep the search going.

==========================================
Any proof of this 'story' ?

Will Mitchell ever curtail his stories on behalf of the Mccanns ?

Answers on a postcard.
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

https://thediscussionforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

More B.S. In the Sun. Empty Re: More B.S. In the Sun.

Post by Travers Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:04 am

" Kate and Gerry McCann have contacted police after a woman claiming to be a psychic asked for payment in return for information about Maddie "

And what exactly do they think police are going to do about it?
Hardly an offence to approach potential clients with information about a product for sale.

Maybe Ms Wall should spend some of the money on seeing what this woman has. They can do her for fraud later if necessary
Travers
Travers

Back to top Go down

Post by enyam Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:01 am

The Mail is also running it,can't post a link,not allowed to unless a member for a week,but the Mail ends with this.

The Portuguese investigation of Madeleine's disappearance was criticised by the British authorities as being not fit for purpose. Scotland Yard began an investigative review into the disappearance in 2011, on the orders of then-Prime Minister David Cameron.
However it is understood Met detectives have been relying on Portuguese transcripts of key interviews with British witnesses, rather than conducting their own.
Operation Grange has conducted no formal witness interviews with Gerry or Kate McCann or the seven friends they dined with on the night Madeleine disappeared

enyam
enyam

Back to top Go down

Post by Faithlilly Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:51 am

Admin wrote:' 'CRUEL HOAX' Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘targeted’ by psychic over claims she knows ‘the truth’ about missing girl’s whereabouts '
Kate and Gerry McCann complained to police after a clairvoyant told them that she wouldn't reveal any clues about Maddie until she was paid for visions

Exclusive

By Nick Pisa

THE parents of Madeleine McCann have been targeted in a “cruel hoax” by a psychic who claims she knows what has happened to the girl via three vivid dreams.

Kate and Gerry have complained to police after Susan Kelly demanded payment before revealing any clues to her power of “seeing the truth”.

The clairvoyant told the couple “make an offer” for information she insists will lead to their daughter’s whereabouts.

The McCanns’ spokesman Clarence Mitchell, who received the bizarre offer of help in an email, branded it a “cruel hoax” and “extortion scam”.

Clarence added: "It causes Kate and Gerry more unnecessary pain and I’ve alerted them and the police."

He has reported it to Scotland Yard detectives in Operation Grange hunting for the missing girl. He added the couple were “appalled” by such scam attempts.

Susan boasts she had three significant dreams about Madeleine, who disappeared from a holiday apartment in Portugal’s Praia da Luz as a three-year-old in 2007.

She wrote: “I kept these dreams under wraps since that time as I was not sure what I had dreamt could be relied upon as fact. I am now ready to reveal the dreams.”

She is asking Kate and Gerry, both 49, from Rothley, Leics, to bid for her visions, stating: “If you are interested, please make me an offer for each of three dreams individually.”

Susan said her dreams came in the week after Madeleine vanished. She claimed: “God gave me the privilege of seeing the truth.

"I was shocked by the clarity of dream details at the time but decided not to get involved as I had many problems myself.

“They were all short ‘flashes’ of information and were given in a succinct way to show the salient points. I was left in no doubt of these images.”

Susan did not divulge where she lives or if she is British but complains she and her daughter are broke and homeless while she tries to sell some flats.

Scotland Yard said: “This is a sensitive topic and the Operation Grange team are not prepared to discuss any lines of enquiry while the investigation is ongoing.”

Her demand comes after we revealed Madeleine’s parents were being bombarded with hate mail from trolls in the wake of police being given £154,000 extra funding to keep the search going.

Answers on a postcard.

Over the last few months there have been several of these stories pushing the McCanns as victims, stories seemingly fed to the media by Mitchell. Forgetting that we had already been told Mitchell no longer worked for the McCanns, why are these stories appearing now ? What is their purpose ? Could it be a defence strategy?

Faithlilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Texty Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:06 pm

Travers wrote:"Hardly an offence to approach potential clients with information about a product for sale."
Seems to be a bit of a pattern a la Brenda Leyland - someone does something the McCanns don't like; they "complain" (in the words of the article) to the police (i.e. not just report it as being of possible interest to the investigation); the police aren't interested; so then the details are passed to the media.

As for 'cruel hoax' and 'extortion scam', did they ask the police to take any action over the Halligen affair?

Texty

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:00 pm

Here's the link from the Mail.............

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4981900/Psychic-targets-Madeleine-McCann-s-parents.html#comments

4 comments as I post this.
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

https://thediscussionforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayfive Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:33 pm

Faithlilly wrote:
Admin wrote:' 'CRUEL HOAX' Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘targeted’ by psychic over claims she knows ‘the truth’ about missing girl’s whereabouts '

Exclusive

By Nick Pisa

Answers on a postcard.

Over the last few months there have been several of these stories pushing the McCanns as victims, stories seemingly fed to the media by Mitchell. Forgetting that we had already been told Mitchell no longer worked for the McCanns, why are these stories appearing now ? What is their purpose ? Could it be a defence strategy?

Has the application to the ECtHR horse fallen at the first hurdle and this is merely a smokescreen? See the press later in the week.
Ayfive
Ayfive

Back to top Go down

Post by Travers Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:46 pm

Something in the offing that's for sure.
Failing at the ECHR would really be a setback for the McFans
Travers
Travers

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Moderator Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:15 am

this whole story is beyond stupid

Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by AJS Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:41 pm

Code reading: A tale of two MSM hidden narratives

2007-2013
Psychic offers hope to suffering Kate
Loonie psychic freaks out Mitchell

2007-2013
McCanns buoyed with massive public support, says pal
McCanns “barraged with hate mail” says family friend

2007-2013
“…coverage turned from hostility to the McCanns to sympathy about their ordeal.”
'Every time a positive story appears the trolls kick in with even more abuse. It's been going on for 10 years.” Mitchell

2007-2013

Dr McCann "more confidant now than at any point in the last four and a half years" that Madeleine… and the person responsible for her abduction from the family's holiday apartment … would be found
The couple from Rothley, in Leicestershire, hold onto a glimmer of hope their daughter could still be alive after nearly 10 and a half years

2007-2013
New Maddie sighting – arrests may be near. "This time they have real hope," says family friend
Despite trawling through thousands of tip-offs and potential sightings, police have not confirmed that a single one was her

2007-2013
The abduction
…her disappearance

Narrative One: Onwards & upwards: we are all with the couple.

Narrative Two: Losers going downwards. Stay well clear.  

AJS

Back to top Go down

Post by Texty Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:06 pm

Some former supporters seem to have run out of narrative altogether when it started to go horribly wrong for them in the courts. The final post in one of their blogs three years ago said (regarding Amaral): "Simple truth is that his theory on what happened to Madeleine is to be tested in the law courts. If it rules in favour of Madeleine’s parents then Snr Amaral has been proved wrong".

That was a misunderstanding of what the case was about, of course, but Amaral's victory seemed to completely knock the stuffing out of them, and no more was heard on that site.

Texty

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayfive Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:51 pm

AJS wrote:Code reading: A tale of two MSM hidden narratives

2007-2013
Psychic offers hope to suffering Kate
Loonie psychic freaks out Mitchell

2007-2013
McCanns buoyed with massive public support, says pal
McCanns “barraged with hate mail” says family friend

2007-2013
“…coverage turned from hostility to the McCanns to sympathy about their ordeal.”
'Every time a positive story appears the trolls kick in with even more abuse. It's been going on for 10 years.” Mitchell

2007-2013

Dr McCann "more confidant now than at any point in the last four and a half years" that Madeleine… and the person responsible for her abduction from the family's holiday apartment … would be found
The couple from Rothley, in Leicestershire, hold onto a glimmer of hope their daughter could still be alive after nearly 10 and a half years

2007-2013
New Maddie sighting – arrests may be near. "This time they have real hope," says family friend
Despite trawling through thousands of tip-offs and potential sightings, police have not confirmed that a single one was her

2007-2013
The abduction
…her disappearance

Narrative One: Onwards & upwards: we are all with the couple.

Narrative Two: Losers going downwards. Stay well clear.  

The big problem supporters had was believing their own propaganda when manifestly it was just that.
"Before in the large assembly hall they were allowed to look they had to take their brains out and hang them on a hook"
Ayfive
Ayfive

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum