THE DISCUSSION FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little word for the Stop the Myths forum and whoever moderates it - if anyone is a member, please forward this to them

Go down

A little word for the Stop the Myths forum and whoever moderates it - if anyone is a member, please forward this to them Empty A little word for the Stop the Myths forum and whoever moderates it - if anyone is a member, please forward this to them

Post by Watcher Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:41 pm

Honestbroker has spent years claiming that I am a specific named academic from Liverpool University.

His claims on Amazon resulted in the police being involved and Amazon removing his lies - as you will appreciate, Amazon, unlike Halfwitbroker, are privvy to my private details and were able to confirm that I was not the person he was claiming I was.

Whoever moderates STM - I suggest you remove honestbroker's claims. I still have copies of all the correspondence as regards this matter and if those posts are not removed I will be contacting the police again and the forum hosts.

Cheers.
Watcher
Watcher

Location : No 10 Downing St - oh crap, I wasn't supposed to say!

Back to top Go down

A little word for the Stop the Myths forum and whoever moderates it - if anyone is a member, please forward this to them Empty Re: A little word for the Stop the Myths forum and whoever moderates it - if anyone is a member, please forward this to them

Post by Watcher Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:52 pm

The offensive posts have now been removed. Many thanks.
Watcher
Watcher

Location : No 10 Downing St - oh crap, I wasn't supposed to say!

Back to top Go down