THE DISCUSSION FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is meant by JUSTICE on the JF.

3 posters

Go down

What is meant by JUSTICE on the JF. Empty What is meant by JUSTICE on the JF.

Post by GLOBAL MODERATOR Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:35 pm

Response from a poster (IN BLACK) to the 'Admin' as to what is justice on the jf.

Yesterdays warnings as to inappropriate posting appears to have been lost on some members so I have instructed moderators to apply maximum sanctions against any member who continues to flaunt the forum rules. There will be no appeal against these sanctions.  In the worst cases the appropriate account will be deleted permanently.

No further warning will be given!

Admin

This seems very reasonable. However, I am just wondering why bother, why not just save time and energy by renaming the forum or this thread as 'Parent supporters thread',no criticism or analysing their stories allowed. We will all get the message and leave you all to it.  

On that note I was also wondering [I do a lot of that when confused], why is this on a miscarriage of justice forum? who has been dished out a miscarriage of justice- apart from Sr Amaral that is with regard to a child disappearance.  I would think only two people have been denied justice in this whole sorry business and only one got Justice eventually, they would be Sr Amaral, and MBM.

It is good to give feed back we encourage it to promote an awareness of little icky bits that can be improved. I am sure the forum leaders would agree but then again...

I copied this before it disappears,like other interesting posts

GLOBAL MODERATOR

Back to top Go down

What is meant by JUSTICE on the JF. Empty Re: What is meant by JUSTICE on the JF.

Post by Admin2 Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:38 pm

GLOBAL MODERATOR wrote:Response from a poster (IN BLACK) to the 'Admin' as to what is justice on the jf.

Yesterdays warnings as to inappropriate posting appears to have been lost on some members so I have instructed moderators to apply maximum sanctions against any member who continues to flaunt the forum rules. There will be no appeal against these sanctions.  In the worst cases the appropriate account will be deleted permanently.

Admin

This seems very reasonable. However, I am just wondering why bother, why not just save time and energy by renaming the forum or this thread as 'Parent supporters thread',no criticism or analysing their stories allowed. We will all get the message and leave you all to it.  

On that note I was also wondering [I do a lot of that when confused], why is this on a miscarriage of justice forum? who has been dished out a miscarriage of justice- apart from Sr Amaral that is with regard to a child disappearance.  I would think only two people have been denied justice in this whole sorry business and only one got Justice eventually, they would be Sr Amaral, and MBM.

It is good to give feed back we encourage it to promote an awareness of little icky bits that can be improved. I am sure the forum leaders would agree but then again...

Well done GM for spotting that.
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

https://thediscussionforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What is meant by JUSTICE on the JF. Empty Re: What is meant by JUSTICE on the JF.

Post by Miss B Having Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:01 pm

Admin wrote:
GLOBAL MODERATOR wrote:Response from a poster (IN BLACK) to the 'Admin' as to what is justice on the jf.

Admin

*blushing* lol I am now being watched by the drunks and wordcountess and the many faces of....
hahahahaha.I am Such a rebel.

Miss B Having

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:04 pm

Miss B Having wrote:
Admin wrote:

Admin

*blushing*  lol I am now being watched by the drunks and wordcountess and the many faces of....
hahahahaha.I am Such a rebel.

Their paranoia is showing. They may control there, but nowhere else.
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

https://thediscussionforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss B Having Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:07 pm

Sad lives...

Miss B Having

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum