THE DISCUSSION FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You could not make it up

+8
Miss B Having
South Downs
Texty
Admin2
Johnny22
GLOBAL MODERATOR
Saldo
dannyboy
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

You could not make it up - Page 2 Empty Re: You could not make it up

Post by Miss B Having Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:31 pm

I honestly can't complain about theor posts-me and my friends love their comedy. It is a sitcom in the making it really is.They are hiarious! One of my friends intimated that she would be mortified if she knew they were supporting her if she found herself in a spot of bother. I agree. and to think the Mcs thank their supporters hahahahaahahaha whooooooooo hoooooo.

Miss B Having

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:48 am

From elsewhere.

' Or another idea, I think Mohamed Fayed has a very interesting point to make.

Diana was a member of the Grail blood line and her correctly sired children could continue the legacy of the Holy Grail. She was going to marry Dodi, but under advice of the Catholic Church in France she did not go through with this action and she left by the back entrance of the hotel she was staying at after finishing the relationship. The Pope did not know about this change of heart and so arranged for the fatal crash to take place using his own Fiat Uno (translation ‘let there be one’) and once she was in hospital her eggs were removed by a pro-Catholic surgeon. It was hoped that the death of Mother Teresa would divert the world’s media attention from the death of Diana, but this did not work.

These eggs where stored by Opus Deus members who then planted them in to Kate McCann. These eggs were fertilized by JFK’s sperm, which was collected by the mafia in the hospital in Dallas, Texas when he was shot. JFK was also part of the bloodline of the Grail and the union of Marilyn Munroe would have produced a new Grail child and heir to the throne of Jerusalem. This was stopped when Marilyn was killed by orders of the Communist Party in Cuba who did not want JFK gaining more power and over throwing Castro.

The reason that the fertilization of the egg took part 7 years after Diana’s crash was the problem getting JFK’s sperm from the US, and finding a suitable family to foster the new Grail child. The Kate and Jerry McCann’s are a Catholic family and received orders from the Pope to carry and raise this child. Madeleine (Mary Magdalene - mother of the original Grail child) has the unique eye pattern that all heirs to the Grail thrown possess.

Madeleine McCann went to Portugal (Catholic country) with her family to undertake instruction to become the new Queen of Jerusalem. It was hoped that with the new Pope, she would rise to her duties and unite the Christian Church and over throw the up rising of Islam in Europe and Africa. This was also backed by the Skull and Bones sect in the US, as well as members of the New World Order.

Madeleine was abducted from orders of Osman Bin Laden who foresaw her rise to power and the problems this would cause in his rise to world power. She was moved to Morocco and then on to Pakistan where she will be forced to breed with the bloodline of Mohammed to produce a super bloodline. '

I wonder if the perpetrator of the stupid theories of the bloodline crap actually believes the above joke post. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

https://thediscussionforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Drivel Spotter Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:02 am

Admin wrote:From elsewhere.

Diana was a member of the Grail blood line and her correctly sired children could continue the legacy of the Holy Grail. She was going to marry Dodi, but under advice of the Catholic Church in France she did not go through with this action and she left by the back entrance of the hotel she was staying at after finishing the relationship. The Pope did not know about this change of heart and so arranged for the fatal crash to take place using his own Fiat Uno (translation ‘let there be one’) and once she was in hospital her eggs were removed by a pro-Catholic surgeon. It was hoped that the death of Mother Teresa would divert the world’s media attention from the death of Diana, but this did not work.

These eggs where stored by Opus Deus members who then planted them in to Kate McCann. These eggs were fertilized by JFK’s sperm, which was collected by the mafia in the hospital in Dallas, Texas when he was shot. JFK was also part of the bloodline of the Grail and the union of Marilyn Munroe would have produced a new Grail child and heir to the throne of Jerusalem. This was stopped when Marilyn was killed by orders of the Communist Party in Cuba who did not want JFK gaining more power and over throwing Castro.

The reason that the fertilization of the egg took part 7 years after Diana’s crash was the problem getting JFK’s sperm from the US, and finding a suitable family to foster the new Grail child. The Kate and Jerry McCann’s are a Catholic family and received orders from the Pope to carry and raise this child. Madeleine (Mary Magdalene - mother of the original Grail child) has the unique eye pattern that all heirs to the Grail thrown possess.

Madeleine McCann went to Portugal (Catholic country) with her family to undertake instruction to become the new Queen of Jerusalem. It was hoped that with the new Pope, she would rise to her duties and unite the Christian Church and over throw the up rising of Islam in Europe and Africa. This was also backed by the Skull and Bones sect in the US, as well as members of the New World Order.

Madeleine was abducted from orders of Osman Bin Laden who foresaw her rise to power and the problems this would cause in his rise to world power. She was moved to Morocco and then on to Pakistan where she will be forced to breed with the bloodline of Mohammed to produce a super bloodline. '

I wonder if the perpetrator of the stupid theories of the bloodline crap actually believes the above joke post. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

It has to be true. It's all those pointers. alien

Drivel Spotter

Back to top Go down

Post by GLOBAL MODERATOR Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:36 am

Smile Smile Brilliant.

GLOBAL MODERATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by GLOBAL MODERATOR Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:15 am

I have heard that the Bush family were close confidants and business associates of the Bin-Ladens. All of this makes sense now. lol! lol! lol!

GLOBAL MODERATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:50 pm

GLOBAL MODERATOR wrote:I have heard that the Bush family were close confidants and business associates of the Bin-Ladens. All of this makes sense now. lol! lol! lol!

Yes they were business partners , Arbusto Energy.

As to the rest bounce
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Texty Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:27 am

Another "You could not make it up" article:

http://falsificationofhistory.co.uk/false-history/deconstructing-the-madeleine-mccann-story/

Puts Nessling's and Sadie's second coming and bloodlines nonsense into the shade!

Texty

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:57 am

Texty wrote:Another "You could not make it up" article:

http://falsificationofhistory.co.uk/false-history/deconstructing-the-madeleine-mccann-story/

Puts Nessling's and Sadie's second coming and bloodlines nonsense into the shade!

Well, I have had a quick read through that.

A deconstruction.

Mmmm.
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:10 pm

I read a related link. Apparently the Brenda Leyland case was a fake story.

Weird friggin shitte.

.....and he has some even weirder friggin associates.
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:16 am

The irrationality of the team McCann regulars knows no limits.

The latest stupidity/rant, now revolves about the further denigration of the Portuguese Police and their lack of experience with drugs. That is allied now with the introduction of heroin into the discussion by the vapid stupid copy and post moderator on the jf.

Their lack of even the most basic scientific acumen never ceases to plunge into even further depths of stupidity and ignorance.
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Travers Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:38 pm

You've got to give credit where it's due; those supporters have vivid imaginations when producing excuses to defend the actions of their heroes.
They get more and more ridiculous as time goes by.
Travers
Travers

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:17 pm

Travers wrote:You've got to give credit where it's due; those supporters have vivid imaginations when producing excuses to defend the actions of their heroes.
They get more and more ridiculous as time goes by.

They will always be in denial. Leading to the inevitable conclusions that are closely allied to the Mccanns, or just completely around the bend.

Mind you, some probably both.
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Observer 123 Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:33 pm

Dental Dave is blowing his own trumpet again.I suppose at his age he needs all the help he can get.Two other supporters look like they would like to help him out, though I am not sure his wife will be pleased.Make that 5 .

Very Happy Very Happy

Observer 123

Back to top Go down

Post by Observer 123 Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:01 am

I almost forgot to add, the fabulous 5 are geriatric pensioners, who swoon over him.They must be sexually frustrated to fancy Dental Dave. Sleep

Observer 123

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:06 am

Observer 123 wrote:I almost forgot to add, the fabulous 5 are geriatric pensioners, who swoon over him.They must be sexually frustrated to fancy Dental Dave. Sleep

You could almost feel sorry for him.

No forget that, not with the five I think you mean. Very Happy
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Travers Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:10 pm

Observer 123 wrote:I almost forgot to add, the fabulous 5 are geriatric pensioners, who swoon over him.They must be sexually frustrated to fancy Dental Dave. Sleep

He claims to have read all the files and knows it all, but in totally incapable of explaining how & why he has come to his conclusions. A waste of space.
Travers
Travers

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:12 pm

Travers wrote:

He claims to have read all the files and knows it all, but in totally incapable of explaining how & why he has come to his conclusions. A waste of space.

You are being far too polite.

He is a know it all, who in reality knows absolutely nothing.
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss B Having Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:47 pm

Saldo wrote:
South Downs wrote:Hypocritical supporter at it again.A Homer Simpson moment.

'I have never understood why the decision to publicly denigrate and insult the McCanns and their friends - and with such indecent haste imo  -  was deemed to be necessary in the first place.    What on earth was it meant to achieve?'

They post for the McCann's and that is all they care about.

I must admit If i were Kate I would be mortified that these half baked,gouls were defending me in a forum... seriously! I must admit I just laugh for ages at some of the posts.

Miss B Having

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayfive Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:07 pm

Drivel Spotter wrote:

It has to be true. It's all those pointers. alien

Are they not dogs?
Ayfive
Ayfive

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss B Having Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:21 pm

In recent days over in the land of make believe, Some have taken to re writing the files themselves, AND finishing off Kates unanswered questions for her. It is a new form of crazy, one even had the bloody audacity to tell me what I was thinking! rotfl... But I have to admit it is heating up now as the sceptics are now digging at the details, scattering their 'defence' like leaves in the wind... whooosh- *tommy cooper just like that! not like that- just like that! reminds me of Kate demonstrating that door slamming scenario.

Miss B Having

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:36 pm

Miss B Having wrote:In recent days over in the land of make believe, Some have taken to re writing the files themselves, AND finishing off Kates unanswered questions for her. It is a new form of crazy, one even had the bloody audacity to tell me what I was thinking! rotfl... But I have to admit it is heating up now as the sceptics are now digging at the details, scattering their 'defence' like leaves in the wind... whooosh- *tommy cooper just like that! not like that- just like that!  reminds me of Kate demonstrating that door slamming scenario.

Just when you thought the lunatics couldn't get anymore pathetic. Do they really believe they are helping the icons of responsible parenting ? lol!

Slight sarcasm there.
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2