THE DISCUSSION FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crisis Time in the N.H.S.

3 posters

Go down

Crisis Time in the N.H.S. Empty Crisis Time in the N.H.S.

Post by Admin2 Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:53 am

The system appears in meltdown with the cancellation of all non-urgent operations this month. Just why has it come to this ?

Is the intention of this government to privatise the service, by the backdoor ?

I believe one of Branson's companies has been given a 1,000,000,000 pound contract with the N.H.S. recently.
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

https://thediscussionforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Crisis Time in the N.H.S. Empty Re: Crisis Time in the N.H.S.

Post by Miss B Having Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:46 pm

Oh admin, where have you been? The NHS is privitised already has been for a while! The social work has taken over community services and outsourced to second rate 'care homes' companies. Medical teams do not have secretaries anymore they have business support workers!they are now ruled by social work managers under redevelopement.it is all centeralised now. or as we in the NHS call it depersonalised. Consultants do not see patients on a needs/emergency basis they get appointments to meet targets! issued amd moniterd by... yeah you got it non clinical 'managers!
The DWP are run by private companies and are on a bonus scheme. It it all done by tickbox and loaded questions where a computer application makes the descision- the programmer having taken instruction from.......

On top of this you have other issues like drug users eating up milions with their 'illnesses' ,mentla health patiens being discharged from hospital to end up in prison...and the what no one wants to talk about the foreign visitors who get 'free' treatments. Don't even start me on that. One day in one clinic it cost £800.00 for interpreters. But all is good nurses are angels and we are a free service to all...cough splutter.

Miss B Having

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:09 am

Miss B Having wrote:Oh admin, where have you been? The NHS is privitised already has been for a while! The social work has taken over community services and outsourced to second rate 'care homes' companies. Medical teams do not have secretaries anymore they have business support workers!they are now ruled by social work managers under redevelopement.it is all centeralised now. or as we in the NHS call it depersonalised. Consultants do not see patients on a needs/emergency basis they get appointments to meet targets! issued amd moniterd by... yeah you got it non  clinical 'managers!
The DWP are run by private companies and are on a bonus scheme. It it all done by tickbox and loaded questions where a computer application makes the descision- the programmer having taken instruction from.......

On top of this you have other issues like drug users eating up milions with their 'illnesses' ,mentla health patiens being discharged from hospital to end up in prison...and the what no one wants to talk about the foreign visitors who get 'free' treatments. Don't even start me on that.  One day in one clinic it cost £800.00 for interpreters. But all is good nurses are angels and we are a free service to all...cough splutter.

Quite right Miss B Having. I should have presented my post more carefully.
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

https://thediscussionforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyall Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:58 pm

Hmm, Miss B. Not sure what you mean by drug users and their 'issues', but you're certainly completely right about hospitals and mental health issues. Having just been discharged myself every single person I met in the hospital was as professional and communicative as can be - nurses, docs, porters, consultants etc. Communicative with patients that is. Seems like communication/collaboration with GPs however has deteriorated. One hopes not irrevocably, but at the moment it seems that some work is being doubled (hospitals can prescribe some treatment, for physical health, but not others, especially in the mental health area).

I hope this apparent detachment isn't deliberate (few people have a bad word to say about anyone working in hospitals, but plenty have many for GPs).

Lyall

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss B Having Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:44 pm

Lyall wrote:Hmm, Miss B. Not sure what you mean by drug users and their 'issues', but you're certainly completely right about hospitals and mental health issues. Having just been discharged myself every single person I met in the hospital was as professional and communicative as can be - nurses, docs, porters, consultants etc. Communicative with patients that is. Seems like communication/collaboration with GPs however has deteriorated. One hopes not irrevocably, but at the moment it seems that some work is being doubled (hospitals can prescribe some treatment, for physical health, but not others, especially in the mental health area).

I hope this apparent detachment isn't deliberate (few people have a bad word to say about anyone working in hospitals, but plenty have many for GPs).

Well, Lyall, people who self harm using drugs also contribute to the child abuse,child poverty in this country. The families suffer while too much money is being spent on trying to rehabilitate these selfish adults. they have access to gym,housing,personal support etc. this costs in the region of £600.00 Per person per week! meanwhile their families struggle and and suffer, only for them to re offend - the success rate is very,very ,very low! waste of money better to buy drugs for real patients wih real illnesses since we are all short of cash. Or use it to protect the chilkdren who live in fear of the violence induce by bad trips!

Miss B Having

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down