THE DISCUSSION FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What next in the debacle of Brexit, i.e. the battle witrhin the Conservatives

3 posters

Go down

What next in the debacle of Brexit, i.e. the battle witrhin the Conservatives Empty What next in the debacle of Brexit, i.e. the battle witrhin the Conservatives

Post by Admin2 Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:40 am

It seems, with almost no thought engines engaged, and a great deal of racism on the side, fueled by Farage and his cronies, that the future of this country has been placed in jeopardy for no more than what amounts to Tory Party infighting.

The EU is far from perfect, but i have to witness a coherent argument as to how we lost being British being in the EU.

Any takers on that ?
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

https://thediscussionforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What next in the debacle of Brexit, i.e. the battle witrhin the Conservatives Empty Re: What next in the debacle of Brexit, i.e. the battle witrhin the Conservatives

Post by Drivel Spotter Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:44 am

Chaos reigns.

Drivel Spotter

Back to top Go down

What next in the debacle of Brexit, i.e. the battle witrhin the Conservatives Empty Re: What next in the debacle of Brexit, i.e. the battle witrhin the Conservatives

Post by Arthur League Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:41 am

Drivel Spotter wrote:Chaos reigns.

Germany doesn’t appear to feel subsumed by the EU.

"I am very happy that today we are united in freedom, the Federal Republic of Germany. Because of that we can say that we can make our independent policies and make independent decisions," said Merkel.

Arthur League

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down