THE DISCUSSION FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What evidence is there for the Accidental Death Theory ?

+4
Senior Moderator
Travers
pathfinder73
Admin2
8 posters

Go down

What evidence is there for the Accidental Death Theory ? Empty What evidence is there for the Accidental Death Theory ?

Post by Admin2 Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:55 pm

Here is an opportunity for posters to have a reasoned discussion on this.
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

https://thediscussionforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What evidence is there for the Accidental Death Theory ? Empty Re: What evidence is there for the Accidental Death Theory ?

Post by pathfinder73 Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:19 pm

Dog alerts behind the sofa. Same sofa pushed up against the wall resulting in a crumpled curtain at the crime scene. Contradictions on a last visit on the children hours before one was reported to be missing. Kids routine change on the day Madeleine disappeared - they never went out to play.

KM and DP should be answering serious questions and no comment won't cut it.

Look at the curtain and sofa where both dogs alerted behind - Keela for blood.
What evidence is there for the Accidental Death Theory ? Processopdf10page66-KateArguidointe

pathfinder73

Back to top Go down

What evidence is there for the Accidental Death Theory ? Empty Re: What evidence is there for the Accidental Death Theory ?

Post by Admin2 Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:07 am

"My professional opinion as regards to the EVRD's alert indications is that it is suggestive that this is 'cadaver scent' contaminant."

Martin Grime.
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

https://thediscussionforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Travers Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:53 am

What does he mean by contaminant?
Travers
Travers

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Moderator Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:04 pm

pathfinder73 wrote:Dog alerts behind the sofa. Same sofa pushed up against the wall resulting in a crumpled curtain at the crime scene. Contradictions on a last visit on the children hours before one was reported to be missing. Kids routine change on the day Madeleine disappeared - they never went out to play.

KM and DP should be answering serious questions and no comment won't cut it.

Look at the curtain and sofa where both dogs alerted behind - Keela for blood.
What evidence is there for the Accidental Death Theory ? Processopdf10page66-KateArguidointe

is that the colouring book of maddies they ripped pages from to write their timelines??

Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Travers Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:20 pm

If we take the response of the dogs as an indication of death, we cannot determine it it was accidental or intentional.
Travers
Travers

Back to top Go down

Post by Grom Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:35 pm

Russell O'Brien appears to have a time in mind in his Rog. interview;

"there was no suggestion that anything untoward had happened and they were concealing it, there’s you know I, I just find it staggering that anyone could believe that, that something tragic could have happened in the room and that a pair of highly able, highly qualified Doctors would rather cover it up, just dispose of any evidence and then swimmingly come down to dinner, you know particularly when, if there, if there had been an accident or something terrible, they’ve got four other Consultants or Senior Doctors within a, you know, you know on the tennis courts or within a short shout."

For anyone who thinks Russell's words were not alarming, the police officer responded with;

1578 “Let’s not forget these are Gerry and Kate’s questions.”
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/RUSSELL-OBRIEN_ROGATORY.htm

Grom

Back to top Go down

Post by Faithlilly Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:20 pm

Grom wrote:Russell O'Brien appears to have a time in mind in his Rog. interview;

"there was no suggestion that anything untoward had happened and they were concealing it, there’s you know I, I just find it staggering that anyone could believe that, that something tragic could have happened in the room and that a pair of highly able, highly qualified Doctors would rather cover it up, just dispose of any evidence and then swimmingly come down to dinner, you know particularly when, if there, if there had been an accident or something terrible, they’ve got four other Consultants or Senior Doctors within a, you know, you know on the tennis courts or within a short shout."

For anyone who thinks Russell's words were not alarming, the police officer responded with;

1578    “Let’s not forget these are Gerry and Kate’s questions.”

I've never noticed that before. I don't remember the investigation suggesting that an accident could have taken place quite so early.

Faithlilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Grom Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:04 pm

I don't remember anyone suggesting that time either. His reply after the warning wasn't great either. All he does is change the time of 'disposal';

Reply “Gerry yeah, yeah sure. No, but they were behaving entirely normally. There was no, they could not have been acting as they were knowing that they had, that they had either inadvertently or intentionally harmed Madeleine and then disposed of the, disposed of her, or were going back to do that later.”

Grom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayfive Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:33 pm

Grom wrote:I don't remember anyone suggesting that time either. His reply after the warning wasn't great either. All he does is change the time of 'disposal';

Reply    “Gerry yeah, yeah sure. No, but they were behaving entirely normally. There was no, they could not have been acting as they were knowing that they had, that they had either inadvertently or intentionally harmed Madeleine and then disposed of the, disposed of her, or were going back to do that later.”

Two things jump out from a quick skim.
The desire to finger Sr Murat.
The police compiled the statement for Mr O'Brien to sign. Imagine waht supporters would say had that been done by PJ ?
Ayfive
Ayfive

Back to top Go down

Post by Grom Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:17 pm

There were problems with both Russell and Matthew's rogatory interviews.

Grom

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss B Having Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:46 pm

[quote="Faithlilly"]
Grom wrote:Russell O'Brien appears to have a time in mind in his Rog. interview;

1578    “Let’s not forget these are Gerry and Kate’s questions.”
___________________________________________________________________________________________

I've never noticed that before. I don't remember the investigation suggesting that an accident could have taken place quite so early.

Yes, because everyone has been shouting kate set off the alarm at 10pm!. I have given a scenario of how an abduction could not have taken place in the way and at that time as claimed by the Tapas.

Check the time line. Gerry leaves maddie all beautiful like (proud dad moment) he meets Jez they chat briefly and Jane happens upon an abductor walking off with Maddie.
who within 10 minutes had  to jemmie  noisy shutters- knowing there are people chatting on the street- not knowing if a child would wake up crying when being moved from her bed...
She may have met with an accident was it falling down or being accidentally harmed? questions questions...

Anyway the last independant person to see Madeleine alive  was?  on? time?

However, Kate and David Payne confirmed they were ALL alive like little angels early on in the evening.
Yes and David just happened to pass by on Gerry's concern for Kate and the Kids as he was asked to check them? well actually David can't quite recall what he was doing there or what Kate was wearing OR how long he was there for...

Miss B Having

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down